Print

Author Topic: More Brawl Assist Trophies: Waluigi and Stafy (and some thoughts!)  (Read 18252 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2007, 10:32:56 PM »
Oy.... see, that's what bothers me about the Mario RPGs. They aways have someone or something that suffers from Memetic Mutation to some degree.. I'm sick of hearing about Mr. L already. |:(
They actually mentioned YouTube Poop on that page!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2007, 11:47:56 PM »
Ah, The Chef, Thorn is right. We all want Luigi to have Mr. L as a costume change! You do too. I'm more outrageously sick and tired, no, EXHAUSTED of hearing about YouTube Poop, personally.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2007, 01:40:05 AM »
Ah, The Chef, Thorn is right. We all want Luigi to have Mr. L as a costume change! You do too. I'm more outrageously sick and tired, no, EXHAUSTED of hearing about YouTube Poop, personally.
As a pooper, I'm tired about how Mama Luigi and CD-i are always being associated with YouTube Poop, while they fail to mention sources, like Dr. Robotnik, that haven't been completely done to death.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 02:11:37 PM by Suffix »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2007, 07:05:39 PM »
I still can't understand what the point of youtube poop is.
And who is this Mr. L that everyone keeps referring to, anyway?
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2007, 07:11:57 PM »
I dislike youtube poop with the fire of 1,000 suns. A few of them are pretty funny, but most are just utter rubbish.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2007, 08:43:17 PM »
I still can't understand what the point of youtube poop is.
There is no point to poops.  By basic definition, they are just confused remixes of certain media created to confuse/tick off a targeted audience, while the maker of said remix laughs at the audience's confusion and/or anger.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2007, 01:31:09 PM »
The fact that you never shut up about it is enough to make us angry already. >:(

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2007, 02:13:03 PM »
Hey, hey-- in all actuality, she usually only replies about YTP in situations when somebody else brings it up. Sometimes unnecessarily.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2007, 02:30:03 PM »
Well.... if you say so. >_>

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2007, 02:41:28 PM »
I was getting my daily fix of Team Fortress 2 YouTube videos the other day.

I was looking for all the "Meet the Team" videos, interviews with each character class from the game. I can only find about 5 of the 9 characters.

One of the "related videos" was entitled "Meet the Poop". It did not occur to me until after I clicked the video that it would be a YouTube Poop.

I personally thought that YouTube Poop was Kojinka's own little creation with maybe some of her friends as an inside joke. But I guess YouTube Poop is actually kind of a big thing. I had seen one YouTube Poop previous to this Team Fortress 2 one, and I got bored in < 2 minutes.

So I reluctantly watched the Team Fortress 2 YouTube Poop, since I was out of fresh TF2 videos, besides your generic gameplay videos.

I actually thought it was pretty funny, since I relate to the topic (Even though I don't have the game yet, I've seen enough videos to know the game pretty well). The first two seconds is what grabbed me.

Here are the links. Watch one of the original videos first to understand what's going on, then watch the YouTube Poop.

If this video doesn't make you want to play this game immediately, you're insane. (Ignore/close the ad at the bottom of the video)
YouTube Poop
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 02:43:21 PM by bobman37 »

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2007, 04:03:58 PM »
Less YTP more Assist Trophies!  Besides, I myself only care about certain kinds of poops, and it Doesn't include Mama Luigi or CD-i.

On topic, it would have been nice seeing Waluigi playable, but concidering he's never starred in his own game, I figured his odds wouldn't be very good.  I'm just glad he is getting some sort of recognition.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2007, 05:20:16 PM »
Isn't a YTP basically YouTube's equivalent of YTMNDs?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2007, 06:03:40 PM »
I was looking for all the "Meet the Team" videos, interviews with each character class from the game. I can only find about 5 of the 9 characters.
Only 4 are yet out AFAIK.

« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2007, 06:10:55 PM »
I know. That's why I can only find those four.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2007, 05:57:24 PM »
I can only find about 5 of the 9 characters.
"it's always the present"

Print