Print

Author Topic: Secret page  (Read 41444 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: May 01, 2003, 08:46:32 PM »
The secret page has returned to its original place, and is easier to find.

A hint: Reference.

And now there's actually something to look at in the secret area. :)

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2003, 09:06:16 PM »
<!!!>
The secret page is back!  And there's stuff there!!
Nice, nice...

So now that it's moved again, are you gonna tell us where the old (or new, or... other) loaction was?

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2003, 09:36:32 PM »
No. :)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2003, 11:36:44 PM »
"And now there's actually something to look at in the secret area."

Does this mean that the secret page has something interesting on it now that it didn't have before?

Thanks for the announcement. I may try to find it . . . and I may not. When I looked for it before, I just ended up spending a chunk of time getting nowhere. I even searched the Internet Archive for the message you used to have hidden in the source code (and I did find it), but it didn't do me any good. Still, your comment that it's "easier to find" is encouraging.

Lizard Dude’s sig is my favorite.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2003, 12:43:17 AM »
It's a bit easier because there used to be two steps, and I just took out the second step.

The secret page had nothing on it for a while. A bit later I added the game credits, which eventually made its way into the site.

If I don't forget, I'll give another hint next Friday.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2003, 10:56:21 AM »
Wow, you're going to give more hints? Cool. The first one is a pretty whopping big one, I think, because it really narrows down the portion of the web site in which we have to search. Well, except that the Mariopedia is pretty large . . . but one-eighth of the site easier than all of it no matter how huge that one-eighth is.

Edited by - Watoad on 5/3/2003 9:57:54 AM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2003, 11:08:20 PM »
OOO shiny.
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2003, 05:17:04 PM »
Lazy Deezer has struck yet again, so much for a new clue  :(
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2003, 05:46:03 PM »
I still support you, Deezer.

After David's "proposal," kissing up and appealing to you may be the only hope. So . . . do you need anything? Gratitude? Praise? Money?

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2003, 12:27:19 AM »
Whoops, sorry, I knew I was going to forget...

Next hint: Mariopedia.

That narrows it down to the "dangerously close to just giving it away" level, so no word yet on any more hints. We'll see how it goes.

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2003, 08:00:49 PM »
Well I found it, and..... Im laughing my butt off. Those are some hilarious pics Deezer. Everybody asks what pictures? find the page yourself and find out :E

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2003, 03:03:29 PM »
Gah!! I've searched throughout the ENTIRE Mariopedia (which has taken DAYS, to do, BTW) and STILL can't find it!!

Another hint, anybody? Please?
Not necessarily  "narrowing down" it's location... Like is is a link? If so, in the form of a picture, word, HIDDEN word, etc.?

Marionut, you said you found it, right? Can you email me a hint or two (or, better yet the answer? :) Naw, just hints. I'd rather find it on my own.)? Pretty please, O great #1 fan of my story? *pouts lip and gives puppy-dog look*

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2003, 04:06:59 PM »
(sigh) Oh all right, in your inbox you'll find a two generalized hints. I dont know why I did that, I guess my weak spot is girls with pouting lips and the puppy-dog look. :) However, I WILL NOT no matter what give out any hint to anyone else who emails Unless of course other people are willing to give secrets into my hands...just kidding...I only emailed because Im a loyal fan.....Ya and dont bother Sapphira either, Shes a very busy woman, with The Prophesy and all...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 5/19/2003 4:37:29 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2003, 03:48:58 PM »
after hours of hacking the source text (ok.. I've just read the whole *.txt file) i did not find the Secret Page... (Google tanslator is crap >.<) Need a clue... and all Holmes books to find it.
----------
Yay,Finally I''''''''m back... after 6 months Japan x-Trem

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2003, 10:55:19 AM »
What once was lost, now is found. Or is it the other way around? Run to the end... Look to the sky... Don't try to jump, it's up way too high. Nine of us in all, unlocked by the sound.

---
You guys should be set now, that's the last clue for a while, if not the last ever.

Print