Print

Author Topic: Peach Question  (Read 18117 times)

« on: April 15, 2007, 10:35:06 PM »
I haven't posted here in a long time.  I don't know if anybody even remembers me.

Anyway, I have a question.  Is it possible to see Peach's panties in any of the games?  If so, what must I do to glimpse these royal garments?
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 10:39:58 PM »
Dot dot dot.
Instead of that why don't you just play Twilight Princess and go to the Cave of Ordeals till you get to a Great Fairy... yeesh.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 11:22:32 PM »
OK, turns out this wasn't exactly what we thought it was:

<<< QUOTE

Thanks for the info.  Yeah, I suppose that is a little naughty.  This isn't some kind of fetish, by the way.  For some reason (I can't remember how it started) Peach's panties are a running joke among me and my geeky gamer friends.  I was looking on the Net to see if it's possible to actually see them in any of the games, and it occurred to me that the ol' Fungi Forum would certainly have someone who knew.  I was kind of surprised my account still worked.  But yeah, I can understand how a thread like that could lead bad places.

Just a general comment: The Fungi Forum is looking pretty good these days.  At first it looked like absolutely nothing had changed, but a little poking around proved that it's a very different forum with many new capabilities, it's just the classic look that hasn't changed.  My compliments to Deezer (and whoever else the Mush'dom team consists of these days).  I didn't do a whole lot of reading, but it seems like things are much more, well...orderly these days.  ;)

>>>
;

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 11:30:41 PM »
Does no one remember SSBM or what?
That was a joke.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 11:57:27 PM »
There's a screengrab posted on this very website.

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 09:50:46 AM »
I wish this would have stayed in the regular forum. :)

What was that <<< QUOTE responding to, anyway?

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 03:35:09 PM »
This reminds me of my very first post, which I...um, deleted.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 05:09:49 PM »
Now why would you do that? Your first post is supposed to be a milestone.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2007, 06:46:58 PM »
My first post... I'm pretty sure it sucked.

The topic subject: this is an odd topic but Chup has it. SSBM is the game for you. If you don't have the game look on TMK's site and look through the SSBM photo album and you should find it. If you have it, just do the "hip" attack with Peach and while in mid-air pause the game and direct the camera at... the desired angle.

My own post disturbs me, not only on the subject it's on, but also the fact I don't think I said much that hasn't already been said.
I'm a horrible person.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2007, 07:28:41 PM »
Wait, I don't get something here. People actually try to find pics of a video game character's underwear in various games?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2007, 07:38:24 PM »
This reminds me of my very first post, which I...um, deleted.

Aw, I wish I could do that. Some of my old posts are freaking dumb. Anyway, when I read the first post, I...I don't know. If Peach's panties are a running gag amongst ANYONE, I would stay far, far away from them.
every

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2007, 11:20:25 PM »
My first post was riddled with bad punctuation and grammar and stuff.

Don't bump it.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2007, 02:08:33 AM »
I've seen guys with...a fetish for Peach in general. Well, theres the Japanese version of Mario Tennis and SSBM. Other than that, I know no of. But hey, I'm not really interested.

Yeah, there's a screenshot of it on various gaming websites.

Ah, don't mention dumb posts! I was THE n00b! Although it was unnecessary on my part, considering I was acing my literature and grammar classes in real life :D.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2007, 08:55:47 AM »
Well, my old posts were generally well-spelled, but I had a tendency to make lame jokes and a propensity to start or partake in stupid arguments. I also had a loose understanding of several rules, especially the whole "mods can edit posts" thing.

Ugh...the memories...
every

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2007, 10:37:45 AM »
Lock this topic children come here!!!
Senior Mariology professor

Print