Print

Author Topic: Itadaki Street DS Screens Blowout!  (Read 6313 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 11, 2007, 06:24:32 AM »
A lot of new screenshots and character art featuring Mario and friends..

Phew, that's-a lot of pictures. Man, I'm excited for this game, especially after seeing the Mario inspired level. See that and even more screens by clicking the link!

Link: famitsu.com
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 10:37:05 AM by Deezer »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 02:04:51 PM »
Man, I love the artwork for this game. It's all old-school and whatnot.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 08:59:26 PM »
That is also the consensus of TMK staff.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 12:38:39 AM »
I agree, this looks like one neat game, and the artwork is spectacular. I still don't understand how the game works, yet, however. Time for another trip to Wikipedia.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 09:33:40 AM »
Do my eyes decieve me, or is that a Dragon Quest slime?

Awe. Some.
every

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 09:38:38 AM »
Yes, the game stars both Mario and Dragon Quest characters.  Confirmed so far:
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Wario, Waluigi, DK
Slime, Jessica, Dragonlord, Pudding, Bianca, Angelo, Yangus, Alena

Super-Jesse

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 04:02:59 PM »
More screens courtesy of Gamespot.

On a side note, i hate watermarks....
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 05:28:45 PM »
That Mario themed level looks a lot like Mario Circuit from Mario Kart DS..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Super-Jesse

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 05:57:11 PM »
That Mario themed level looks a lot like Mario Circuit from Mario Kart DS..

Someone give Toad 10 coins- No, make that 30 coins. :)

Super-Jesse

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2007, 06:21:15 AM »
Update: New scan has surfaced! This time with Bowser, Bowser level, and Mario! Also seems you can change the costumes of other characters.

Super-Jesse

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2007, 03:50:25 PM »
YES, EVEN MORE SCANS! I mean, check out this Mario Stadium level. Gotta love it!

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2007, 08:08:05 PM »
Bowser's Castle level looks to be based from New SMB, and that's Mario Stadium from Mario Superstar Baseball.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2007, 09:20:54 PM »
Sorry for the double post, but has anybody been to the site recently? Bowser, Birdo, and Daisy have been added as profiles for the Mario part of the site, and new boards are shown too: one the looks to be based on Isle Delfino, and one that looks like a classic level of SMB, updated.

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2007, 05:21:46 AM »
The Hammer Suit is making a comeback!?

Ah, If only they removed waluigi, I'd be very excited for an international release.

Print