Print

Author Topic: Wendy's releases Wii toys  (Read 6830 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 21, 2007, 11:53:01 AM »
Starting today, Wendy's Kids Meals now come with one of five special Wii toys. The toys include a Mario Magnetic Spinner, Mario Disk Ejector, Baseball Game, Excite Truck Truck, and WarioWare/Excite Truck Jigsaw Puzzle. These toys will be available  now through June 24th, or while supplies last.

Link: Wendys.com
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 07:05:57 PM »
Hey, you already reported this!

Everyone, I think Super-Jesse is a robot.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Super-Jesse

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 08:09:21 PM »
Hey, you already reported this!

Everyone, I think Super-Jesse is a robot.

I...AM...ERROR!

No, this is part of the "official" announcement, confirming the name of the toys, and when the campaign ends, thus the seemingly "double" post. Plus, when i reply to a thread, it doesn't bump it on the blog, so I had little choice but to finalize the story here!

Go to that link though, and see my awesome toy..... ;)
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 09:10:18 PM »
Interesting... I guess I really don't visit the main site anymore; I had no idea that's how the front page was updated.

I think Deezer's taking credit for your work, though.  You might want to watch out... He's a sly one, that Deezer.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 09:46:50 PM »
I think Deezer's taking credit for your work, though.  You might want to watch out... He's a sly one, that Deezer.
Huh?

http://www.themushroomkingdom.net/news_2007.shtml 

Did you notice the [Super-Jesse] and then the [Deezer] for the older news items?  They show up as [Deezer] on the homepage because [Deezer] updated the site, but he gave credit to [Super-Jesse] on the news itself. 

If I missed an intended <sarcasm>, sorry. 

Edit:  I entered both of my Frosty Float codes at http://www.frostyfloat.com and it said they were invalid. 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 10:10:00 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 12:32:24 AM »
Whenever I see this title, I think Wendy O'Koopa. XD
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Super-Jesse

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 09:05:24 AM »
  I entered both of my Frosty Float codes at http://www.frostyfloat.com and it said they were invalid. 

Yeah, they wanted my phone #, so i quickly backed out....

Interesting... I guess I really don't visit the main site anymore

Well, hopefully with all the updates we are going to be doing, you'll go there more often! You might've missed my awesome adverts update, and some NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING. Gotta go TMK!

« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 04:48:55 PM by Super-Jesse »

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2007, 04:31:47 PM »
I uh didn't get to the midis yet.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2007, 06:29:03 PM »
Dumb disclaimer:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 09:39:18 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 02:34:41 PM »
Aw, jeez. Does this also mean that you can't play Wii games with an empty Wii box?
every

Super-Jesse

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 02:42:30 PM »
Haha, that disclaimer is funnier because if you look at the toy, it's a tiny Wii remote, not even with any color detail. (check out the blog one, I pic'd another toy :-D)

Print