Print

Author Topic: Mario Strikers: Charged Football released in Europe  (Read 4249 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 25, 2007, 05:55:12 AM »
Mario Strikers: Charged Football has launched across Europe today for the estimated retail price of around £30. This title is the first Wii game in Europe to use the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

Link: Press Release
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 11:32:00 AM by Deezer »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 04:57:40 PM »
Football? Don't you mean soccer?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 04:59:07 PM »
No. They call it football, as does almost all the rest of the English-speaking world.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 07:29:07 PM »
Football? Don't you mean soccer?

If you click the name of the game, and we show where the American and Euro version are two different names. I understand the confusion, but that can be solved with a simple clicky click!
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Print