Print

Author Topic: Things That Made You Poop A Little.  (Read 134010 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2008, 09:29:37 PM »
Playing Left 4 Dead in third-person with an over-the-shoulder camera. Basically, it feels like playing Gears with the world's floatiest camera, and a broken crosshair that forces you to aim to the left of whatever you want to shoot. It's unpolished as hell and nigh-unplayable if you intend to play seriously, but it looks crazy-awesome.
every

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #106 on: December 14, 2008, 01:23:43 AM »
I don't know how no one has yet mentioned the moment in Shadow of the Colossus when you meet up with the first Colossus in that huge plain. I remember pooping pretty hard when I saw that hulking monster turn around and start walking toward me.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #107 on: December 14, 2008, 08:47:23 AM »
Ah, definitely. I guess I never thought to mention it because I've only ever played that game when a friend who own it is over.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2008, 02:58:46 AM »
Speaking of Shadow of the Colossus, my pupils contracted comically when I encountered the first shot of staticky-sandstorm-particle-beam emitted by the eighth Colossus, a platypus-type monstrosity.

My encounter followed as such:

"Hey, you don't look so tough! ...Why are you shaking your head like that?"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

When I was first bowled over, I thought everything was fine, but NO, the staticky sandstorm lingered and left me with very little health by the time I ran out of it. That Colossus irritated me greatly until I beat Normal time trials. By the Hard time trials, it was a piece of cake.

« Reply #109 on: December 17, 2008, 04:33:14 AM »
Speaking of Shadow of the Colossus, my pupils contracted comically when I encountered the first shot of staticky-sandstorm-particle-beam emitted by the eighth Colossus, a platypus-type monstrosity.

My encounter followed as such:

"Hey, you don't look so tough! ...Why are you shaking your head like that?"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

When I was first bowled over, I thought everything was fine, but NO, the staticky sandstorm lingered and left me with very little health by the time I ran out of it. That Colossus irritated me greatly until I beat Normal time trials. By the Hard time trials, it was a piece of cake.
*looks up Colossus* oh... shoot. That was the colossus I hated most, the one I had the hardest time with. Never underestimate anything that emits electricity. I distinctly remember ending the boss fight with the thing falling on top of me. Or I jumped down from a high point and landed right on the fallen colossus. Anyway, I was probably near death when it happened.

That reminds me, the thing I remembered most about that battle of Wander tripping as he hit the foot of some stairs. I remember because I had to watch that animation over and over, climbing the tower multiple times. But I wish I took more damage from falling ten stories to the ground (you do take more damage in Hard Mode, and I found Hard Mode more satisfying because you sometimes have extra spots to stick the sword at, meaning you climb to some insane parts). And I'll say yet again I love how Wander's call to Agro has desperation in it whenever Wander's near a boss (whenever the boss music is playing).
You didn't say wot wot.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #110 on: December 30, 2008, 06:22:21 PM »
The Tool gig in Guitar Hero: World Tour. I save up $8000 and for what? A plug for my least-favorite band and three of their long, nigh-identical songs while all hell literally breaks loose on the screen. If I wanted that combination of self-indulgence and mind-f****ery, I'd do acid while looking at the KFC and AT&T inserts.

« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2008, 07:27:30 PM »
You are right about the Tool gig, but that is not a pooping experience. It is a nega-poop experience, where the poop gets sucked further into your body. (In extreme cases, this can cause puking.)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2008, 09:25:45 PM »
I disliked the ending of Twilight Princess so much a whole turkey reformed in my stomach and shot out of my mouth. It hit and killed my dog.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2008, 11:43:03 PM »
Then I'm guessing it's not so happy anymore, hm?
No! I don't want that!

« Reply #114 on: December 31, 2008, 01:24:04 AM »
I almost choked on a cookie laughing at TEM's post.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #115 on: December 31, 2008, 09:44:30 AM »
I almost choked on a cookie I previously ate.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #116 on: December 31, 2008, 10:54:43 AM »
I almost choked on TEM laughing at his post's cookie.
every

« Reply #117 on: December 31, 2008, 11:14:01 AM »
I almost choked on my drink reading TEM's post (another close call).
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #118 on: December 31, 2008, 11:25:05 AM »
The fact that I sent a complaint about Club Nintendo to support@nintendo.com, the virus firewall mistook it as a virus, and it just so happened to contain diagonastics. Heres the pooping part. The fact that the virus computer's IP number just might be in the code.

« Reply #119 on: December 31, 2008, 11:33:30 AM »
Oh, snapola! I hope Nintendo is too busy to care about your complaint! ....Maybe they won't notice the virus?
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Print