Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 2  (Read 99355 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #135 on: February 24, 2010, 10:09:41 PM »
I'm surprised. With the level of hate Sunshine gets around here, I thought Wiggles was being sarcastic.
That was a joke.

« Reply #136 on: February 24, 2010, 10:25:46 PM »
References to it are pleasant in small doses. Speaking of Sunshine, here's hoping that Nintendo uses Isle Delfino as a point of reference while designing SMG2's hub area. Rosalina's space-base pales in comparison to Peach's Castle and Delfino Plaza, as it doesn't share their aesthetic value or explorability factor.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #137 on: February 24, 2010, 10:33:20 PM »
So far no sign of Mini-Me Bowser.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

« Reply #138 on: February 24, 2010, 10:34:39 PM »
I'd rather they release it in the summer. I'm tired of going months without a new game release (or at least a good one, save for a couple of gems here and there) and all the big games being released just in time for the holiday rush (October to the end of the year).
I find it rare for even a single week to go by without at least one good or great game that I want to play coming out. Sometimes they're big and sometime's they're small, but there is a constant bonanza of awesome out there. I have dedicated nearly all my free time to gaming, especially post-school, and plan to until I die and there are still literally hundreds of masterpieces I will probably never get around to experiencing.

« Reply #139 on: February 24, 2010, 10:53:21 PM »
I'm surprised. With the level of hate Sunshine gets around here, I thought Wiggles was being sarcastic.

Around here? More like around the entire internet. The poor game never gets a break despite being critically acclaimed and actually doing something different for once. I find it even harder to believe some people can't control FLUDD properly.

here's hoping that Nintendo uses Isle Delfino as a point of reference while designing SMG2's hub area.

I think you're going to be disappointed.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #140 on: February 24, 2010, 10:55:59 PM »
I find it rare for even a single week to go by without at least one good or great game that I want to play coming out. Sometimes they're big and sometime's they're small, but there is a constant bonanza of awesome out there. I have dedicated nearly all my free time to gaming, especially post-school, and plan to until I die and there are still literally hundreds of masterpieces I will probably never get around to experiencing.

My gaming axiom: If it's not first-party, it probably sucks.

I think you're going to be disappointed.

FFFUUUUUUU--
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #141 on: February 24, 2010, 11:06:02 PM »
My gaming axiom: If it's not first-party, it probably sucks.
No offense, but you are a retard.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #142 on: February 24, 2010, 11:34:13 PM »
So far no sign of Mini-Me Bowser.
Did you not watch the trailer?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #143 on: February 24, 2010, 11:35:58 PM »
Nope, because I don't like spoilers.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #144 on: February 24, 2010, 11:43:15 PM »
Well, I wasn't talking to you, but... okay. Really, though, is there anyone who can even pretend that this game appears to have anything in it worth spoiling at this point?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #145 on: February 24, 2010, 11:47:27 PM »
Worth spoiling?

« Reply #146 on: February 25, 2010, 12:24:49 AM »
I don't play games that fast, Chup.

The princess has been kidnapped

I should also mention that while I have also dedicated nearly all my free time to gaming as well, lack of money and having kids has drastically cut into most of my free time. I'm sure there are lots of good or great games out, but due to lack of time and/or interest, I also may never get to play them.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #147 on: February 25, 2010, 12:38:30 AM »
I know, and I totally understand, but you were specifically complaining about months going by without a good game coming out and I responded to that accordingly.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #148 on: February 25, 2010, 09:30:53 AM »
Did you not watch the trailer?

There was two? Because I could only find one.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

« Reply #149 on: February 25, 2010, 09:35:54 AM »
I know, and I totally understand, but you were specifically complaining about months going by without a good game coming out and I responded to that accordingly.

I thank you for your responce. :)

What are some good games that have been released for Wii, DS, and/or PS2 that aren't shovelware? I'm having a hard time finding gems for these systems.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print