Poll

Which princess should be rescued in the next game?

Peach
Daisy
Print

Author Topic: Should Mario return to Sarasaland?  (Read 13158 times)

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2006, 02:16:18 AM »
Yes, Daisy and Luigi match. but Daisy and Mario is a no-no.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2006, 04:28:43 AM »
The file name explains everything.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2006, 10:24:20 AM »
Whats it supposed to mean?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2006, 05:34:13 PM »

There are Daisy fans on this forum, lol.

BTW... I think Daisy's larger than an item box. XD
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2006, 12:24:11 AM »
That's Daisy-killing-land, home of the largest cannon, and the smallest Daisy.
Edit: I typo'd wedding... I'm working on the cannon's effects!
Just look at those heat waves!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 12:56:21 AM by Bird Person »
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2006, 01:07:43 AM »

Hmm... I can't think of a way to get back at BP. I thought of birds, but... I'm a bird fan as well, so I'd just be hurting myself... meh.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2006, 01:09:17 AM »
XD
This is the best forum ever.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2006, 01:23:11 AM »
Hey, I've just noticed something... Luigi would be pretty mad at Daisy's death, he would be destroying the cannon with something. And, uh, rescuing Daisy somehow.

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2006, 11:17:01 AM »
I actually think it would be funny to see a game where both Peach and Daisy get rescued. Think about this: Mario rescues Princess Peach and then it says"to be continued",and you are taken to another world where you have to go through levels and rescue the Princess Daisy.
I see poop.

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2006, 04:48:00 PM »
Daisy should be rescued because... Nothing has happened to her in a very very very very very long time :D

And I think that we all should go back to the Chai Kingdom once again and dance to the Awesome Chinese Song, but in a 3-D way I guess uh yeah ^_^"
I did not read the rules concerning signatures

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2006, 06:07:19 PM »
Daisy, to me, doesn't seem like kidnapping material.  She's just not "girly" enough.  Peach, on the other hand, is a damsel in distress to the max.  That confused look in her eye, the pale skin, the complete and utter innocence.  We can all see her behind bars in Bowser's castle, right?  I mean, I can see Daisy saving Luigi, but Luigi saving Daisy just doesn't seem to cut it.  She's more sensable and tought, dare I say it...

*waves at CaptainYoshikano*     
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2006, 07:43:28 PM »
That is true about Daisy. She's more out going and that would be neat to go and see her rescue poor Luigi :D

*Waves back at The Blue Toad*
I did not read the rules concerning signatures

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2006, 12:17:16 AM »
Maybe an RPG where Peach gets kidnapped... and Bowser tries to kidnap Daisy, but fails... Mario goes to rescue Peach, but is made evil! Now, Luigi, Daisy, Yoshi and Toad must rescue Peach, return Mario, and beat Bowser!

Wow, that ended up sounding like an ad. XD

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2006, 01:29:03 AM »
I voted that Daisy should be rescued, but I also think that Luigi should be the one saving her, not Mario (like he did nearly 20 years ago now).

We should revisit Sarasaland in either a psuedo-remake (replacing Mario with Luigi, updating the music, and.. other such things), or just a new game where Luigi has been called to Sarasaland to rescue Daisy.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2006, 06:09:36 PM »
It would be better if Mario saved Peach and in "The Luigi Games"Luigi saves Daisy,But Peach has been around longer so I vote Peach.
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

Print