Poll

Which princess should be rescued in the next game?

Peach
Daisy
Print

Author Topic: Should Mario return to Sarasaland?  (Read 13487 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2006, 06:41:14 PM »
How about a remake of SMB, but when you play as Luigi you rescue Daisy?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2006, 07:41:34 PM »
Instead of suggesting Nintendo remake SMB over and over why don't you guys just play it and imagine all your little changes are taking place!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2006, 11:17:23 PM »
Because my NES is hard to get working, my SNES controller's broken (SMAS), I don't want to carry around both my DS and GBA (SMBDX), and I don't have the GBA remake! BAH!
It's YOUR problem!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2006, 11:50:19 PM »
Anyway, I don't think Aliens wil be the antagonist of a Mario game for a while, so soon after the Shroobs.
If I remember correctly, the most recent non-spin-off Mario game released before PiT was PM:TTYD, which featured aliens (X-Nauts) as the antagonist. ...Assuming the moon counts as "alien," which who knows if they're even originally from there. So, it seems alien antagonists are becoming all the rage. XD

...I'm aware that SM64 DS was released in between those, but it's sort of a remake, so... Yeah.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2006, 04:29:30 PM »
Why is Daisy the girl in the Mario movie and not Peach?    Is she supposed to be Luigi's woman?
My short film sucks.

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2006, 04:39:00 PM »
I dunno why they didn't put Peach in the movie... but I like Daisy better anyway, so... meh. :D
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2006, 05:19:17 PM »
I thought it was messed up that Peach wasn't in the movie. But anyway, Peach doesn't have a dad that we know of. Must of been Toadsworth.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2006, 06:44:19 PM »
That could explain his great worries for her.
I'm a horrible person.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2006, 09:47:45 PM »
But the movie had a little bit of romance between Luigi and Daisy.  I was a little disappointed that Peach wasn't in the movie, but that was because the only Mario games I had played when I first saw the movie (I've actually yet to see the full thing) were Super Mario World and Mariokart 64.  I had never really heard of Daisy till I got her trophy in SSBM.  Pathetic aren't I? (My parents didn't let me have game console/handheld till I was 12)
Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2006, 05:03:22 PM »
I first heard of Daisy on MP3, and I thought she was new like Waluigi. Wish I never had...

Waaaa-HOOOOOOO!!!!! x_x
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2006, 05:07:56 PM »
XD

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2006, 05:34:38 PM »
Yep, Bird PErson hates our Daisy, who could be Peach's cousin.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2006, 05:48:56 PM »
Daisy is Peach's sister, I think.

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2006, 05:58:41 PM »
I think she could be Peach's cousin but just as well she could be her cousin because we've never seen Peach's parents, have we?

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2006, 10:02:38 PM »
I think if they make another game with Daisy in it it should star Luigi instead of Mario. I never much liked the new introduction of Daisy as the damsel~in~distress and if she is again it should be Luigi saving her.

Print