Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1710198 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2535 on: June 04, 2007, 05:54:17 PM »
That stone cheated me out of two new pokedex entries.  That's why I hate it.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2536 on: June 04, 2007, 08:20:48 PM »
I can't fix anything. I got a tri-wing screwdriver in the mail today so I could open GameCube controllers and stuff... I wanted to fix this WaveBird that just won't react to the power switch, and my DS Lite's unresponsive R button. On the plus sides, the Lite is still under warranty and I was able to clean all the Dr Pepper out of the controller that came with my GC so the buttons are no longer sticky... and Fifth has offered a WaveBird for which he doesn't have a receiver.
So things aren't all bad.
Other than this stuff, I'm all hope.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2537 on: June 04, 2007, 09:31:30 PM »
Don't try to fix things. Considering that you're a broke-things dude, you would probably mess up your stuff even more.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2538 on: June 05, 2007, 09:19:16 AM »
Unless it's visibly smahed, just sell it. The police won't come after you.

I have major ANGST because that stupid Avril Leiviguine, or however you spell her stupid name, keeps filling my head with stupid songs like Girlfriend. It's not even a song. It's just a bunch of obnoxious, snotty yelling that could only be misconstrued as a song by energy beings from some dimension of madness. And my sister plays it on full blast on her radio whenever it's on.
every

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #2539 on: June 05, 2007, 09:35:01 AM »
Speaking of these teen pop sensations, I really dislike how Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton are getting all this publicity for being absolute morons. I mean, half the evening news was deticated to them! OUr society puts far too much emphasis on negativity.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #2540 on: June 05, 2007, 10:22:29 AM »
Idiots, the lot of 'em.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2541 on: June 05, 2007, 04:52:10 PM »
The Lite isn't under warranty if you opened it.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2542 on: June 05, 2007, 04:59:02 PM »
Prove that I opened it.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2543 on: June 05, 2007, 06:08:54 PM »
Speaking of these teen pop sensations, I really dislike how Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton are getting all this publicity for being absolute morons. I mean, half the evening news was deticated to them! OUr society puts far too much emphasis on negativity.

"Snoop does his own laundry?! That's hot!"

I have ANGST because I can't seem to find a post by MaxVance anywhere right now.. I am in need of his signature for a topic at GameFAQs. It's typical that I can't seem to find anything when I need it.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2544 on: June 05, 2007, 06:36:36 PM »
Final projects are killing me... and ruining my Pokemon training.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2545 on: June 06, 2007, 08:46:49 AM »
Mesprit is keeping me away from training for the Pokemon League because I wanna catch it really badly.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2546 on: June 06, 2007, 03:34:36 PM »
I have ANGST, like, so hard, because I lost a Super Soaker/Nerf gun battle with my friends today. The prize was this absolutely beautiful trophy that showed a Super Soaker and a Nerf gun crossed, along with $20. I should've gotten that trophy! Me!
every

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #2547 on: June 06, 2007, 08:22:33 PM »
Man, I got my Honors American Government homework today in school for next year, and this year isn't over. Then again, there isn't very much homework-- I'll probably lose 10 or 11% of my summer (for this class, I have no info about the other ones). Assignment 1 involves watching the national news for 50 days and recording headlines that piqued our interests, along with a sentence or few about them. Then we'll write a paragraph or two about two articles that we really liked or something by August 28th. Then we have some questions about the Federalist Papers, only twenty. Then we have to get a few magazine and computer articles on certain subjects and identify a bunch of political people.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #2548 on: June 06, 2007, 08:28:03 PM »
You know what really grinds my gears? Posting in the hopeful thread saying that it's the longest thread I've even seen, and then seeing this monstrosity!
"it's always the present"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2549 on: June 06, 2007, 09:54:31 PM »
I created this monstrosity! Sic 'em!!
It's YOUR problem!

Print