Print

Author Topic: New Record from GBA  (Read 1886 times)

« on: June 19, 2001, 04:38:51 AM »
it turns out Game Boy Advanced is the fastest selling platform ever. 500,000 units in one week. Way to go Nintendo, so for those biased gamers who hate nintendo check it out. Even IF Game Cube bombs (which I doubt will so don't bother holding it against me ) GBA will pick up the slack

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2001, 08:20:54 AM »
That should teach Sony and Microsoft a thing or two about their competition. When they got competition that owns either one of the top franchises or has a system selling record sales over the rest (Nintendo applies to both), they should know they're in trouble.

Hey ParaTroppa, off topic here, but in reference to that one guy who needed more Smash Bros. Melee info, how about we try to round up all (if any) IGNInsiders on this board? Because there's now a special Smash Bros. Melee thing going on, and there's no way that info can be missed.

And to make it more tempting, IGN says that there are tons more movies now. Sad that IGN makes you blow money just to get news earlier than the rest considering that almost no other site seems to even tell you the news until three weeks later.

That greedy IGN, turned from insane (read: Matt Cassamina) to bad.

If Bowser wanted to destroy Mario, he wouldn''t have made Goombas his first line of defense.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2001, 01:07:52 PM »
sounds good, but I don't know anyone from IGN unfortunetly :(

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

Print