Print

Author Topic: Come On People  (Read 3052 times)

« on: June 29, 2001, 08:28:29 PM »
Whats going on here?! This message board is dieing fast. All the new post are the stupid word and sentene and fanfic posts. Doesn't anyone have anything good to post?

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

Haser

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2001, 09:30:57 PM »
Yes, I do.Ever wondered where bowsers children came from?Well we all know from Mario Rpg that Peach can defend herself.So perhaps she simply alows Bowsers to kidnap her.Hmm,that leads me to believe that she may be the mother of the 7 kids.

The World is but a Video Game,and I am the Hero
The World is but a Video Game,and I am the Hero

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2001, 01:00:43 PM »
I agree(about the message board dieing fast)
It needs better topics.

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2001, 01:41:36 PM »
Y'know, ParaTroppaCaption [sic], you could've just posted your message under the original "Come on, people" rather than creating a new topic with the same title and subject.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2001, 03:05:42 PM »
yeah I couldv'e done alot of things ^_^

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2001, 10:39:49 AM »
New topics catch my attention more.

I'm only away for two weeks and the forums actually have something new in them.

When I'm not in Cyan Chat on the www.myst.com site (or Cho Chat as I call it) as 'Sunner,' I will be here posting stuff in these forums. Maybe.

ParaTroppaCaption (btw, it sure is nice to see you after this long time), I'm just as sick of the Mario Word Association and its spinoffs as you are, so if any of you people reading this want to bring life to the forums, YOU post a new topic!

''Boshi shall return...''
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2001, 12:07:45 PM »
I personally don't mind that there's alot posted here. It's actually more convineit (sp) unlike the forum at Hyrule The Land Of Zelda which is more of a chat room then a messege board. PW if you had been away from that board as long as you have been here, you would of been soooo lost. But anyway hat still doesn't me we shouldn't get any post, thankfully today we had a good amount.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

Print