Print

Author Topic: The Best Video Games You've Never Heard Of  (Read 41734 times)

« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2008, 10:46:51 PM »
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle used to be my favorite game cube game by far, but now I have little to no interest in Sonic Games. I lost interest after Sonic Heroes.
Don't use real life to avoid videogames, it is not healthy to escape from problems.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2008, 10:49:47 PM »
People don't seem to realize that the GC Resident Evil remake was almost better than RE4.
every

« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2008, 12:59:46 AM »
People don't seem to realize that the GC Resident Evil remake was almost better than RE4.
I realize it, because I'm terrible at RE4 and keep getting my head chopped off. RE1, meanwhile, I can get a fair distance into, beat with a walkthrough, and I like the different areas much better. My favorite's still Aqua Ring though for the water effects and great music.
You didn't say wot wot.

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2008, 07:02:39 AM »
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle used to be my favorite game cube game by far, but now I have little to no interest in Sonic Games. I lost interest after Sonic Heroes.

1. Yes, I think SA2B was an awesome GC game too.

2. You didn't like Sonic Heros?  I thought that game was awesome.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2008, 07:05:08 AM »
I played the demo. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but I don't think it would impress me in any case if I bought it now (considering it's a little old).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2008, 07:50:22 AM »
I've mostly played the GBA version (thats the one I own).
Well, shoot. I feel like I just kicked a puppy in the face. But still, after playing the SNES version so much, the GBA one just doesn't feel right.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2008, 10:42:44 PM »
Sonic CD is another game that's a tad underrated because it was released for the relatively obscure Sega CD (an attachment to Sega Genesis). It's one of my favorite Sonic games...I bet most of you have at least heard of it. Still, it's underrated when compared to Sonic 1, 2 and 3.

I wouldn't consider it under-rated, just overlooked due to the system it was on.
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2008, 11:43:18 PM »
Yeah, I guess you're right.

BTW, Sonic Heros was okay. Not fantastically great like Sonic Adventure 2 (one of the last really good Sonic games), but still acceptable when compared to Sonic 2006.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2008, 09:08:58 AM »
Sometimes I imagine what me and my friends' powers would be if we were a Sonic Heroes team. I'd probably be Fly, since I have a long, Dixie-Kong-style ponytail right now.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2008, 06:24:10 PM »
Guys shouldn't have ponytails! Especially Dixie Kong-style ones!

Sorry, but the one my dad Wayne had was just horrifying. He probably still has it. *shudders*

« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2008, 06:37:01 PM »
Well, shoot. I feel like I just kicked a puppy in the face. But still, after playing the SNES version so much, the GBA one just doesn't feel right.

I'm a puppy?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2008, 07:52:49 PM »
"In fact, you don't even call him daddy. To you, he's Frank. That's how detached you are."

Anyway. Guys can have ponytails if they want.
That was a joke.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2008, 08:55:00 PM »
Okay. Fine. Guys can have ponytails, but only if they can take care of their hair to begin with! That man clearly doesn't. It looked like some dead animal was crawling up his back or something.

Heck, it was annoying how he tried to copy me in just about every way (ponytail included). Normally it's a good thing when a parent and child share an interest. However, I have to draw the line right here.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2008, 03:32:22 PM »
I never liked putting my hair in a ponytail when I had long hair.
Ditto used Machop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2008, 09:26:21 AM »
Are the Tomba games underrated?  Because I liked both Tomba 1 and 2.  Very challenging, but fun, with RPG, platformer, and puzzle elements.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Print