Print

Author Topic: Have any of you played Super Mario Sunshine yet?  (Read 1763 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: August 20, 2002, 03:27:35 PM »
I was wondering if there are any demo versions of Super Mario Sunshine in stores. If so, then have any of you played them yet? What did you think of it--gameplay, graphics, fun/boring, etc.

I can't wait to play Super Mario Sunshine! I even dreampt of playing it at a store!

---

Nintendo is like a religion to me, and Shigeru Miyamoto is the God of it.

A world without Nintendo is a world without videogames.

Congratulation''s Nintendo, for over 25 years of videogame excellence!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2002, 03:52:16 PM »
i didnt play that much of it but from what i played it was really cool! i like how much freedom there was in the levels. no invisible walls, ability to spray the villegers with water. total freedom!
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2002, 03:53:08 PM »
I played it I have the game it is hard
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2002, 10:26:15 PM »
I haven't played it, but I'm about going out of my head trying to get a chance to. That game is gonna be SO cool.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2002, 04:53:22 PM »
*raises hand*
I did! At my local FuncoLand, There was a GameCube display Unit. It had an actual playable version of SMS! I don't remember if there was a 10-min limit or not because it was near closing time, and in less than 10 minutes the Games were all shut down. I guess that'd be the only way for me to leave :) But when I played it, I was AWESOME!! It's like Mario 64, plus a water pack, make it millions times funner than Mario 64, and you've got SMS. I can't wait!
If this doesn't persuede me into buying the gamecube, nothing will!

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $99,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999!" (almost 10 Googols!)
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2002, 10:13:09 PM »
Well, at least there's only 5 more days until the release of SMS... maybe I won't have to play the demo... I already know the game'll be DA BOMB...

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Print