Print

Author Topic: Where Are You?  (Read 11307 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2003, 02:18:04 PM »
Nah, there are a few from Europe.

Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2003, 08:36:44 PM »
Patchogue, Long Island (Note, Long Island is in New York, but I don't like relating Long Island to New York since it's not even connected to the state, and Hillary Clinton is a senator... *Shudders*)

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2003, 08:55:54 PM »
Uh-oh, Trainman is getting that Meowrik-look in his eye.

No plate like chrome for the hollindaise.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2003, 09:22:35 PM »
Somewhere in Indiana. Northwest Indiana. I like to call the town "Shallowville, Indiana". I'm SURE that if you typed "Northwest Indiana" and "shallow" into a search engine, you'll find the name of the town easily.

Where I live, people are judged by their cars and whether or not they wear Abercromie & Fitch -- not by <biting sarcasm>useless criteria like personality.</bs>

</bs>. How appropriate.

This post doesn`t exist. It is just your mind playing tricks on you.
~I.S.~

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2004, 07:11:43 AM »
ya know what i come from the land down under, the only island that is a contenant, the smallest country, it was taken over by england (hence the union jack in the corner of the flag) the only blace in the world where you can see the southern cross and if you havent got it by now its australia well to be more exact port pirie sa (south australia not south america)
and tomorrow for your torture imgoing to post the australian national anthem

i am the 1 and only tom ato (tomato) mario (the olny mario that throws tomatoes insted of fire balls)
if mario went on a diet and stopped hen he was as thin as luigi wouls we have to call him marigi

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2004, 01:03:16 PM »
Somewhere in the South-West of England, UK. That's where I live. :)

-----------------------------------------
I like my emoticons, like I like my tea ...
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2004, 06:18:47 PM »
What steriotypes do you have about washington?

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2004, 06:31:14 PM »
Ok Markio, here's the deal: You see, Texans used to have accents, sing those "Stars are bright!" songs all in what time period? Um, lets see; THE 1800's! God! Why the heck do people still think that?! Truth of the matter is, some people still have Texan accents[I don't, if you were just wondering] But not everyone born in Texas does, OK?! Freakin annoys me when people do that. I mean, was Mario back then in the 1800's? NO! Oh yeah, would you like it if I said that just cause your from Cali that you always have that accent where you always say "Dude" and "Schaw!" and "Rigtheous!". And that every Californian does that stupid sign when they like something? I'm talking about that sign where you make your hand look like your shooting webs like Spider Man. And that every Californian likes to surf and all those other extreme sports? You wouldn't like it, would you Markio, would you? Goes to show, you shouldn't stereotype stuff you really don't know about.

Edited by - Killa of PS2 on 1/9/2004 4:39:36 PM

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2004, 06:45:36 PM »
 I'm from the land of ten thousand lakes. The North Star state. The gopher state. The land of... Oh I give up. I live in Minnesota.

(please say the following in the best Darth Vader voice you can) Mario.... I am....your biggest fan!
Was it a car or a cat I saw?

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2004, 06:49:09 PM »
is anyone on this site (other than me) australian???

i am the 1 and only tom ato (tomato) mario (the olny mario that throws tomatoes insted of fire balls)
if mario went on a diet and stopped hen he was as thin as luigi wouls we have to call him marigi

« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2004, 06:25:17 PM »
My imaginary friend Makadamia is on here with me and she's from austraylia. I am from Winchester, Kentucky, y'all! Just kidding about the "y'all" part. I don't say "y'all". Omigod!! I said "Y'ALL"!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! (falls to the ground, unconstious)

POKEMON 4EVER!!!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2004, 09:52:03 AM »
I live in McDowell County in North Carolina.
 n/a

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2004, 10:56:26 AM »
Where am I you ask... I'm at my computer seat..
da da da dadada da!

n/a

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2004, 02:13:11 PM »
Edmonton, AB

If you don't know what country that's in, i hate you.

Edited by - Deezer on 1/9/2004 5:12:44 PM

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2004, 06:36:14 PM »
I live in Westfield, Massachusetts.

It's "west" of West Springfield, which is west of Springfield... we have a Northfield, too, but where the heck's FIELD?

By the way, to whoever said it, I think people, at least in adolescent society, overlook personality for lesser things. It's sad, but it's true.

Just remember; you're never alone. Though you may seem to be the only person like yourself, it's simply not true.

I've seen a rise of Mario t-shirts in my school! Hallelujah!

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.

Kickin' it since 2000.

Print