Print

Author Topic: If you met God...  (Read 5655 times)

« on: July 18, 2004, 11:57:44 AM »
If you met God (Not meaning to offend if you're not Christian) and could ask him one question, what would you ask? As for me, I'm not sure yet. Let me think about it for a while.

''Procrastinate now. Don’t put it off.'' -Ellen Degeneres
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2004, 07:04:15 PM »
So...what would you do for a Klondike bar?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2004, 08:45:09 PM »
Do my nipples do anything?

Reality slowed bent Time and.
The and on Eggman But on went.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2004, 10:28:41 PM »
When people die at early ages, is it part of your plan that they die young, or is it because humans have free will and unconsciously made decisions that caused the person to die?

I wish I was in the forest with a dragon right now.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2004, 11:13:02 PM »
Why did I live the majority of my life without even thinking You exist? I mean, is this some sort of sick joke, making people who don't believe in You?

Or, the classic: Can You make a rock so big that You cannot lift it?

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2004, 06:24:21 AM »
Do ALL dogs go to Heaven?

--------------------
JRC Quote 1: "Team Rocket are the kind of people you love to hate."
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2004, 11:46:27 AM »
I can answer that first one, Steve. He didn't MAKE people that way, but he DOES give people the freewill to *choose* not to believe in Him. Now, the next question could be "why did He make people with freewill?" To that one could answer with a rhetorical question: wouldn't it be much more rewarding if someone actually loved you out of their own heart, rather than *making* someone love you?

And LD: he'd create people and give them the knowledge to invent it. (Or simply just make one himself). :P

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2004, 02:15:14 PM »
What's the point of everything? Is it for your entertainment, or is it part of your plan? And who is this plan for, anyway? If it's for you, couldn't you just skip ahead to the end of the plan so it's completed, or is someone else making you do it?

...You're going to smite me now, aren't you?

"A person is a person, no matter how small."- Horton the Elephant
This is a secret coded message.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2004, 02:26:35 PM »
Sapphira: Do you have the answer to my question?

Reality slowed bent Time and.
The and on Eggman But on went.

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2004, 03:40:04 PM »
I am Chritstian, so what I'm about to post some of you may not understand. If I met God, I would ask him, " When is Jesus coming back?" Oh yeah, and GG, to answer your question, all animals don't have souls. So dogs and every other animal in the world don't go to heaven or anywhere else. Oh yes, Markio, it says in the Bible that if you disrespect your parents, that God will cut years off your life. So young people may die young because they don't do what their parents tell them to or etc. Steve, answer to your second question is no considering God has INFINITE power.

Edited by - Killa of PS2 on 7/19/2004 2:47:51 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2004, 03:59:53 PM »
TEM: That's just gross... XD

Killa: Actually, GG has a good question. Humans are the only one's talked about having souls, but they're also the only ones who have freewill and know right from wrong. The Bible mentions in several places that all creatures of the earth will praise him, so I can't see why they wouldn't be in heaven, despite not having souls. It's one of those opinion questions where no one knows the real answer. Kudos, GG! :P

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2004, 04:19:24 PM »
Guys, you're not supposed to answer the questions, that just takes the funny away!  Except that one about dogs going to heaven, that was a happy answer. XD

I wish I was in the forest with a dragon right now.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2004, 05:05:42 PM »
If I can't meet my cat Tiger in heaven, then it wouldn't really be heaven then, now, would it?

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2004, 09:10:52 PM »
My dad saw a pig soul once.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2004, 12:38:34 PM »
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......pig soul..........

Print