Print

Author Topic: New Super Mario Brothers  (Read 44977 times)

« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2009, 02:54:16 PM »
ALSO, SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

Regarding Silver Metaknight's note, it would certainly be a pity if Waluigi's debut as a mainstream character saw him as nothing more than what Luigi is to Mario "Tubbio McPlumperton" Mario already.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 03:22:10 PM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2009, 03:15:36 PM »
You didn't spoil the ending for me, but that post probably has just ruined Harry Potter for many people. You should edit it. Or at least put that in a spoiler.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2009, 03:26:21 PM »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2009, 03:34:24 PM »
Its not so much of a spoiler anymore, because:

1.  Almost every Harry Potter fan found out.
2.  The news is like everywhere now, so its spoiled for a majority of the population.
3.  Majority of the population doesn't care for Harry Potter.
Victory... is my destiny!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2009, 07:25:36 AM »
Just tack on "as much anymore" to the end of that last statement and I'm with you all the way.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2009, 03:16:05 PM »
It's an intense struggle between two conversational topics to win the attention of these thread-readers, folks! Who'll it be?

VS.    
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 03:18:03 PM by Weegee »

« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2009, 05:24:37 PM »
Waluigi could be the weak but super agile guy with ice powers.  Waluigi could open up a new potenial for a M&L4. 

I always imagined him with a bunch of missiles and bombs and stuff... at any rate, I agree that Waluigi is personafiable.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2009, 03:37:53 PM »
Waluigi is personafiable because.. he has no character!

.. Seriously though, you're right. I too agree that a M&L&W&W would work well. Mario with firehand, Luigi with thunder, Wario with water, and Waluigi with.. earth.

Then Toad could be the one with heart, and..!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2009, 04:03:15 PM »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2009, 05:57:29 PM »
Sadly, Waluigi is a character that most fangirls have field days with.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2009, 02:33:53 PM »
Yes; he certainly does possess that rugged, mannish charm.

« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2009, 12:54:59 PM »
Ahahahaha...ah, no.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2009, 07:16:51 PM »
It would be great if Nintendo made a sequel to NSMB. The sequel could be similar to Super Mario Bros. 2. But in all honesty, I just want 2D-3D remakes of SMB2 (USA), SMB3 and SMW for the DS. Geez, Nintendo, is that too much to ask? Also, I wouldn't want Wario and Waluigi in a Mario RPG because I have a bad feeling that they might add even MORE confusion to the Mario universe...or something.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2009, 10:36:13 PM »
Dude, they just remade all those games for GBA. I hope they don't get another (even easier) remake.
That was a joke.

« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2009, 07:50:59 AM »
Essentially, Super Mario All-Stars DS would be great. I don't know whether I'd like that or NSMW better.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Print