Print

Author Topic: What's on your Paste?  (Read 552103 times)

YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1488 on: June 07, 2012, 08:35:21 PM »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #1489 on: June 08, 2012, 08:22:56 PM »
Step 1. Play any song that will warp you, or Saria's Song.

Step 2. When the words appear that tell you what song you played, pull out the left side of cartridge just enough so that Link disappears, being careful not to freeze the game.

Now the tricky part:

Step 3. Quickly after this screen disappears, before the next screen pops up, quickly push the left side of the cartridge back in. Be careful not to pull the right side out. For those of us who are right handed, keep the right part of your hand pushing down on the right side of the cart. If done right you won't see a the little yellow line in the corner until you see some letters or words or crap.

More help: You will see some cool crap. Sometimes it just scrolls across the screen and freezes. Sometimes it scrolls all the way across the screen and stops. Sometimes it scrolls across and comes to the other side of the screen. When you see the crap, but the game does not freeze, wait for a few seconds and a little blue arrow will appear. Low and behold, just when you think it's done, sometimes 20 more screens of crap will appear. If you see the little blue square, and hit A, the text box will disappear with the game frozen. There are hundreds of different results for this code.

Here are some of my best results:

#1: "100$" and I heard a shudder as in the beginning cut scene.

#2: "00'00'{Z button symbol}00'00'{Z button symbol}00'00'{Z button symbol}00'00'{Z button symbol}00'00'{Z button symbol}00'00'{Z button symbol}00'00'{Z button symbol}00'00'{Z button symbol}" and etc. This repeated and overlapped on my screen twice.

#3: "Á", then "Á", then "Á", then "Á", then "Á", then "Á", then "Ateteta" then "Á", then "Á", then "Á", then "Á"

#4: "O" Then it zoomed out and got dark.

#5: "B ïhé ä ÁhÏxÈ ëhB ïhe ÁpÈ"

#6: "drlm the Gpe't F'ipy$s"

#7. Nothing happened and I was able to walk around with just Link and the Temple of Time. No buttons. No life bar. No magic bar.

You can get all kinds of weird symbols, especially a lot of international letters. Some symbols are $, Ç, |, @, arrows, and many others. Very weird...
Relics.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1490 on: June 08, 2012, 08:59:01 PM »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1491 on: June 09, 2012, 10:05:28 AM »

« Reply #1492 on: June 09, 2012, 02:18:25 PM »
Unwillingly, but successfully! Twice!

« Reply #1493 on: June 09, 2012, 07:08:28 PM »
You may write official accounts of historical events, describe your nation's culture and people, explain its policies, and more.
Relics.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #1494 on: June 09, 2012, 09:41:03 PM »
ಠ_ಠ
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga

« Reply #1496 on: June 09, 2012, 11:02:21 PM »
Hello, you re likely to want to become a real man about whom all the non-stop talking zhenschiny and want to be with you!

If you are interested in is simple enough, I recently uncovered the secret for yourself at the moment I can share with you the secret of it!

It s very easy, you nebhodimo will go to the website and choose a suitable product, and you ll see tomorrow what you can achieve results. - Everything will be very cool

<link removed>

Terry Dearmore
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1498 on: June 09, 2012, 11:23:17 PM »

« Reply #1499 on: June 10, 2012, 02:00:06 AM »
gravure printing
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print