Print

Author Topic: Mario Paint DS!  (Read 5055 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: June 04, 2005, 05:44:04 PM »
Wouldn't that be a cool idea? Use the d-pad to move through the menu on the top screen to select colors. Use the bottom screen to draw & make stamps, drag the stamps. Use the memory on the game card to save drawings, music and animations. Got any ideas to add? This would be a cool game!

How much would wood a would pecker peck if a would pecker wood peck would? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2005, 08:00:07 PM »
It actually does! I'd love to get that game if it really existed (and I had a DS). Then I'd have another outlet for my drawings other than Animal Crossing.

Random Anime Quote:
" If you keep punching holes in the definition of death, you''re going to be dissected for real one of these days!"--Excel Excel. Excel Saga episode 12.

Edited by - Latias Dita on 6/4/2005 7:00:39 PM
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 07:51:19 PM »
I honestly think that Mario fans have better ideas for the DS than the actual guys at Nintendo do.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2005, 10:17:22 PM »
That would be nice if thay did make MarioPaintDS.

"I Never joke about my work!"

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 02:03:54 PM »
Having a DS version of Mario Paint is a very brillant idea since I haven't played the SNES version.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 03:31:01 PM »
Not to be a downer or anything, but the &lt;spoiler>Wario Paint unlockable in WarioWare: Touched wasn't really precise&lt;/spoiler>.

Edited by - Deezer on 6/6/2005 2:31:53 PM

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2005, 01:08:29 PM »
Yes, Screech, we probably do... we know what we want, and Nintendo just has to know what that is.

I have the SNES version and a player's guide for it. It has a bunch of stamps you can make. I usually use the guide to make myself compute icons sometimes. If they did make Mario Paint DS, I hope they include a touch version of gnat attack... that game was awesome.

How much would wood a would pecker peck if a would pecker wood peck would? –Bird Person<(^v^)>

Edited by - Bird Person on 6/7/2005 12:12:42 PM
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2005, 09:48:31 PM »
Gnat Attack would be so easy with a touch screen, it's not funny.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2005, 09:50:58 PM »
WarioWare already has a gnat attack like game.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2005, 10:00:38 PM »
and it's not very easy at all (I mean the one where you poke gnats and try not to crack the screen, not the Gnat Attack microgame).

"All this guy ever does is eat, sleep, say stuff, DDR, and wear glasses."

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2005, 01:41:19 AM »
Woah, that is a VERY good idea! Someone should start an online petition for that if someone hasn't already.

"So, they’re showing, on television, the detergents getting out bloodstains. Is this a violent image to anybody? Bloodstains? I mean, come on. You got a T-shirt with bloodstains all over it, maybe laundry isn’t your biggest problem right now." ~~~~Jerry Seinfeld
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2005, 06:26:12 PM »
It's not worth the effort to make a petition.You know how many petitions there were for SMRPG for GBA? NOA won't do anything. It's not really their fault though. Unless you want to tell NOJ in Japanese, we're not getting MPaiDS.

It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2005, 06:37:04 PM »
1) Online petitions don't work
2) You mean NCL, not NOJ
That was a joke.

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2005, 12:00:06 PM »
True dat.  Someone tell me about an online petition that did work.
 n/a

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2005, 06:20:44 PM »
Whoa, and CharginChuck posts from out of nowhere!

"I think he will carry this island home in his pocket, and give it his son for an apple."
That was a joke.

Print