Print

Author Topic: Something that made you feel stupid for a second.  (Read 1781 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: June 09, 2005, 10:10:30 PM »
A couple of days ago, I had insomnia and wanted to play my DS. I thought I left it in its case in the living room. So I went without turning the light on so I wouldn't disturb anyone. I saw it on the couch and carelessly reached to grab it. The case felt furry and it meowed! I looked down and saw it was just the cat. She kept meowing as I returned to my room, where I found my DS on my bed! I felt crazy for a second there...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 11:17:25 PM »
When I get socially anxious and start talking a bit too much,  I feel stupid.

Gah, when I came to the wrong rehearsal for my school's musical.  I was supposed to come the day after with the rest of the ensemble, but I came the day before when it was the principle characters only.  Showing up with the lead actors when you're just an ensemble member... it's like thinking you're the president and you show up and there's te real president, or something.  I can't describe stuff very well...

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 05:06:38 PM »
I understand.  Just a few days ago I walked into a teachers room to get papers I just printed out.  I was half dazed, I look around the room, see the printer, look at the teacher confusingly and say "DO you know wher the printer is."  If you want to know where it was, it was almost directly in front of me.

"An eye for an eye to all eternity:
thus is the law of Hell observed in me."~Dante Alighieri, Canto XXVIII, line 142
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 05:18:54 PM »
Hmm, sometimes I talk to much when the person I'm speaking to is clearly not intrested in what I have to say. I'm famous for that, and I end up feelin' mighty stupid. Hahahaha, it's not my fault, I just have alot to say:P

Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2005, 01:04:07 PM »
My "billy and mandy club"

You can call me stupid but I''m dumb too
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

Print