Print

Author Topic: What does your room look like?  (Read 22727 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: October 02, 2005, 05:03:28 PM »
Post pictures or links to pictures of your room. If you think it's a little unbelieveable, put you in it. I actually have a room divided by a wall, so I'm going to video it. As soon as I can get the camera from my sister and learn how to put MPEGs on the internet (hint).

If birds breathed fire everytime they posted, the forum would''ve blow''d up by now.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 08:15:10 AM »
Awww .... you beat me, I wanted to make this topic. Anyways I cant post a picture because Im not at home Im in Texas.

Other Guy: We are not in Kansas anymore.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 04:33:40 PM »
Actually, MarioBros2 beat both of you.  Granted, it's not exactly the same topic.  But similiar, it is.

Fungi Forums-Because it''s the stupid, pointless thing to do!

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 05:38:52 PM »
Oh yeah! I remember posting there actually. What happened to him?

If birds breathed fire everytime they posted, the forum would''ve blow''d up by now.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2005, 05:45:49 PM »
I have a ton of old pictures from when I was a kid. Hmmmm....I have a huge game collection.

I''m-a Luigi! Number-a one!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2005, 10:01:27 AM »
messy

"FUN SIZE! what's so fun about having less candy!"

mario2_gold

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2006, 03:34:00 PM »
this is one of the most pointless topics in this forum.
{fosters}

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2006, 04:18:45 PM »

I could create a list of A HUNDRED more pointless threads in this sub-forum with NO EFFORT AT ALL.

I don't have a camera for taking a picture, but let's just say my dorm room has a carpet duct-taped to the floor and has several cardboard boxes which I use as table under my bed loft. My desk has less than one square foot of actual desk visible (that is, not covered with something).
~I.S.~

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2006, 04:42:03 PM »
\\WARNING\\

The upcoming link leads you to a folder containing pictures of my room. These photographs are of my room as it would be if you ran into my house and busted into my room without warning.

The room has not been given a thorough pre-photograph cleaning, sweeping or anything else like that. The photographs contain the real, raw deal. Though, to give myself some credit, this is my room at it's messiest, and most of the time it looks real nice.

Enter Le Chambre de TEM

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2006, 04:48:18 PM »
Cool.
TEM, you have Bongo Drums. Never knew that.
Most Wishy-Washy

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2006, 04:52:05 PM »
Then why did you bump it? Banned next time.

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2006, 05:18:31 PM »
\\WARNING\\

The upcoming link leads you to a folder containing pictures of my room. These photographs are of my room as it would be if you ran into my house and busted into my room without warning.

The room has not been given a thorough pre-photograph cleaning, sweeping or anything else like that. The photographs contain the real, raw deal. Though, to give myself some credit, this is my room at it's messiest, and most of the time it looks real nice.

Enter Le Chambre de TEM
Ah!! My eyes! I could have sworn I saw a milk spill behind your bed... *shivers*

I like to be very neat. My room has to be clean, or I can't go in there. :P I have a lot of Mario and Zelda stuff everywhere. My old bed sheets had Mario in it. But, my dog decided to give me a little Christmas present on it!

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2006, 07:25:30 PM »
I wish I could be very neat, but my brother is lazy and plays too much GCN, leaving me for the work, and giving me only a small amount of time for play :'(.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2006, 09:14:01 PM »

Then why the heck did you bump it?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2006, 09:14:45 PM »
Then why the heck did you bump it?

Oh well. Just think of it as a normal not-bumped topic.

Print