Print

Author Topic: Fake SM64 cheats  (Read 92652 times)

« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2005, 02:42:46 PM »
Play as Wario-Man

Beat the game as Ben Stein with the controller upside down and with a pie on your head. Then at the title screen with Ben Stein, say "And our survey said..." in a Richard Dawson way 128 times. Ben Stein will say "Wow that Richard is cool just like me" in a really happy voice. The title screen will go blank. Enter Win Ben Stein's Money and win one-thousand dollars in both rounds. Beat Ben in the best of ten questions on the show. Ben Stein will give you a package along with his five-thousand dollars. Don't open it until you get home. When you get home, open the package while having a chocolate cake. Inside is a special version of Super Mario 64 with all of the things you've earned already on it. Put it in the Nintendo 64 and turn it on while watching Superman or the Hogan's Heros 43 hour special. You can now play as Wario-Man.  
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2005, 03:13:15 PM »
Play DDR with Mario in SM64:

First, you'll need to construct a dance mat to work on your 64 by using plastic, wires, more plastic, and a real good imagination (or you can steal one from the upcoming game and just jam that into the system somehow).  Now plug it into the second slot and start the game.  After you have beaten the game completely, beat it completely one more time but this time be sure to stand up and dance on the mat the entire time you are playing, all the way to the credits.  If you shut the game off just once or stop dancing for a second to take a breath the entire cheat will fail and you'll have to start all over (and Mario will turn evil and laugh at you for an hour).  As soon as the screen with the cake appears immediately shove you face into the TV screen and try to eat it.  Mario will say, "Thank you so much for to-- hey!  What the dukar do you think you're doing?!?!  This is-a my cake you disgusting screen-licker!"  Be sure to say to him in these exact words, "What?  I'm hungry!  All that dancing made me tired!  Gosh!"  Then Mario will say, "Oh yeah.  Heehee, you looked-a so stupid dancing around for several hours while I saved the princess.  But I bet that I can dance a ton better than you!"  Now say, "Okay, you're on!"  The game will start over.  Enter your complete file and then hit the start button to the tune of SMB1 for 20 reps.  Now the game will unnlock this hidden feature and you can play a cheap version of DDR with Mario!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #122 on: March 23, 2005, 12:53:12 AM »
Get a Gameboy emulator into your 64!

1. Download a Gameboy emulator.
2. Burn it on to a CD-RW.
3. Get a chainsaw.
4. Cut your 64 in half.
5. Insert the CD-RW.
6. Congratulations! You've now put a Gameboy emulator into your 64!

P.S: All of these cheats do work, if you're crazy enough to try them!!

Epitaph No.1: I told you I was sick!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2005, 04:04:16 PM »
Play as Admrial Bobbery

You must watch every single show of Win Ben Stein's Money before you can do this cheat. You also can't shave for nine years. Beat Super Mario 64 with the controller sideways and with the Nintendo 64 upside down. Now apply for a college within the country of Ireland. Then bring the Nintendo 64 to  that college. Your GPA for that college after your freshman year must be 2.30 before moving on. Then buy a house outside Ireland. Stay in your dorm and play Super Mario 64 while sleep-walking. After you beat the game and the cake comes up, Mario will say "Thank you so much for playing my...mama mia you're sleep-walking.". He will then wake you up by banging on the TV screen. Go back to sleep as soon as you wake up. Mario will ask Admiral Bobbery to wake you up. When you do, you'll be able to play as Admiral Bobbery, but you can olny play as him while you're in your dorm at the college you choose. This is not a major problem so don't worry about it.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2005, 05:16:39 PM »
Explode x4 *boom* *boom* and your N64 will spit out a mystery prize.

« Reply #125 on: March 25, 2005, 09:04:10 PM »
TMK-ify SM64!

This could possibly be the greatest and also the hardestest cheat you'll ever do so brace yourself!  First, find a way to plug your N64 into the computer.  I suggest creating some kind of special adapter or hiring a nerd to help you out with this.  Now put SM64 in the system, turn it on, and then on your computer go to TMK and do all of the following in the exact order.  Read every single mailbag so far, read every fan fiction (including the ones in Story Boards), look at all the screen shots of every game, look at all the fan fiction, watch every fan movie... well, I think you know where I'm going with this so I won't go on.  After you have done all that stuff and found the secret page, go to Chupperson's site and download "Blow'd Up" and listen to that 1000 times.  At the end of the last time you will hear an explosion and Chup scream like a girl.  Now, email all of the people at TMK (including me) with this message: "All your base are belong to us!  Whatcha gonna do when I come for you?"  For Deezer you will need to email him exactly 55 times and in each letter you must beg him to tell you where Luigi is in SM64, despite how many times he has said that he isn't.  Ignore all of the nasty emails you get from this.  Now, start a new thread in the Fungi Forums called "How cum I ain't get no respect round here?!?!?!?!".  Ignore all the posts.  Now go to lots of different topics and continue to annoy people until you are banned.  Write a letter to the mailbag at how you hate the way you were treated in a super immature fashion.  If all members of the mailbag make fun of you then you'll be on the right track, but if not then the code won't work.  If you did this right your computer will suddenly show the "illegal operation" box along with every other single error message that exists and your computer will stop working forever.

Turn the system off, plug it back into your TV, and then turn it back on.  Now grab your controller and enter your completed file.  Press start and hit these buttons in this order: down, Z, R, B, A, down.  Suddenly everything will appear to start shaking and then blow up with Chup's music playing in the background and a huge flash of light will go off.  When you can see again you'll notice that all of the characters have faces of some people at TMK!  Mario is Deezer, Toad is Lizard Dude, Peach is Sapphira, and Bowser is JJ!  Enjoy! (man, I spent WAY too much time on this)

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 3/25/2005 7:08:57 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2005, 12:29:42 PM »
I can't stop laughing! Hahaha!

*Clears throat* Anyway

Play as Lugia:

First, do as many get Luigi codes as possible until one of them actaully unlocks him. After that use an axe to hack your SM64 game in half. After that play Pokemon Stadium 2 and attach a Hey You Pickachu microphone. Use a Lugia from Gold, Silver or Crystal and only that Lugia in as many battles as possible (Prime Cup and Gym Leader Castle) for a whole week straight, not sleeping, eating, going to school/work, or using the bathroom. All the while shout the name "Lugia" into the microphone. After all that time, the Psychic bird will turn to face you and say telepathically "It's been a whole week you slave driver! Leave me alone and stop saying my name (if you gave it a nickname, it'll complain that you're not calling it by it's name)!" Instead, give it a command. It'll use Aeroblast on the TV screen and destory it. Buy a new TV, then put together your hacked up SM64 game with tape (not glue) and insert it into your N64. Isntaed of Luigi, Lugia will be the playable character. He'll see you and say "No not YOU again!" He'll use Aerobalst to destory your TV screen. Before you buy another TV, make sure to run over you're Pokemon Stadium 2 game with a bulldozer (it must be a bulldozer, or the cheat won't work). Then buy the TV and turn on SM64 again. This time, Lugia's face will be on screen and he'll say "Okay, I give up! I'll stay in here!" Congratulations, you cna now play as the sea guardian Lugia!

Random Anime Quote:

"Women may be from Venus, but Junpei from Uranus."-Ritsuko, Thoes Who Hunt Elves episode 7.

Edited by - Latias Dita on 3/26/2005 11:13:57 AM
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2005, 01:01:07 PM »
I believe you'll find the edit function quite handy. Welcome to the Fungi Forums. The edit function is identified by the small pencil icon.

« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2005, 02:53:16 PM »
Play as broccoli:

First, start up a file and when it starts, go to your kitchen. So, grab some broccoli and glue, Then glue the broccoli over mario on the screen. CONGRADULATIONS! YOU GOT BROCCOLI!

------------------------------
I''m back baby...
"They won''t miss it..."-The little voice in my head.
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2005, 04:57:54 PM »
Haha, that's probably the only cheat here that actually works.

« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2005, 05:35:54 PM »
Play the hidden level, Terrible Turbo Toilet Territory: First you must unlock Bowser (one of my previous fake cheats). Before your few minutes are up, simaltaneously press and hold A, B, C-Up, C-left, C-right, C-down, L, R, Z, and up on the control pad, and now rotate the analog stick 64 times and you should hear a chime that will say "Ree-tardd!" and Star Fox will come next to Mario and do his b-up attack from Super Smash Brothers. Mario will go flying up, through the roof and land on a cloud with nothing on it but a single green coin. Pick the coin up, and it will say "You found the green coin! (note: to do this cheat you must have gotten all stars and talked to Yoshi first) would you like to save? Select yes, but it will say "Too Bad! You'll just have to do the cheat again!" And a tunnel will come up on the cloud. Go down the tunnel, and you will be warped to the new level! There are 7 stars in all to collect, and the level has you both walk and swim. The bosses are Sir Poopalot and Sheriff Sh**. Enjoy!

"Look, child. Someone is stealing my water."- Mayor
 "Um, sir? It just went down the drain."- Meg
 *Mayor Pours water in plant, plant absorbs water*
 "Even so.."- Mayor, Family Guy

SIG VIOLATOR

« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2005, 09:31:16 PM »
Turn Mario and his surroundings purple:

1. Start up SM64.
2. Buy cellophane.
3. Get into a 10-minute argument with someone.
4. Tape your cellophane over the TV you're playing SM64 on.

Congratulations! Mario and his surroundings are now purple!

It''''s funny until someone gets hurt. Then it gets hilarious!

« Reply #132 on: March 28, 2005, 11:21:06 AM »
play with mario and yoshi and have 99 lives.

1. beat the game and get the cannon open
2. blast yourself out and aim for the window
   of the castle. Mario will fall and will
   have half health.
3. get 1 coin and you have 5 pieces of
   health.
4. repeat step 2 and you will have 1 health
   left.
5. talk to yoshi.
6. jump to where he jumps.
7. after you hit the invisable wall, fall and
   die. Yoshi will save you and give you
   full health with the cost of 1 life.
8. you get to ride Yoshi with 99 lives!

« Reply #133 on: March 31, 2005, 02:48:04 PM »
Play as E. Gadd

Do every single Luigi cheat listed in this topic then beat the game as Luigi. Get a pice of tape and write horror on the tape. Tape it over the word color on your Game Boy Color. Take it to your Nintendo 64 and E. Gadd will jump into the game. You can play as Professer E. Gadd.

Edited by - Tingrio on 3/31/2005 12:52:04 PM

« Reply #134 on: April 01, 2005, 02:32:18 AM »
Play as Nothing!

1. Do nothing.
2. Get up, and eat something.
3. Rob a local bank.
4. Make sure the judge you go to sentences you to exactly 14.6452 years in prison.
5. Go back to your Nintendo 64.

Congratulations! You're now not only playing as nothing, but you're playing in some weird black world, which mutes out any sound- until you turn your TV on. HAHAHA!

It''''s funny until someone gets hurt. Then it gets hilarious!

Print