Print

Author Topic: Fake SM64 cheats  (Read 92666 times)

« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2005, 07:10:44 PM »
1 4m 73h 1337 h4xX0r 101 n07 j00 :(

« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2005, 07:22:04 PM »
j00 7l-l()5l-l7 7l-l47 j00 VV3l23 73l-l ()lV1'/ 1337157? Haha

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #152 on: August 13, 2005, 08:10:09 PM »
Play as Ron White:

This cheat does really work trust me.First go out and buy a brand new Super Mario 64 cartridge(it can't be used because this cheat won't work).Then put the cartridge in and turn the power on.As soon as Mario's head comes up press A,C-up,C-down,B 100 times in under a minute.Then take your cartridge out and have your parents(if your under 21 if not you can go)down to the nearest liquor store and buy a bottle of whiskey(40 proof).Then go back home and pour it into the first controller slot.Then go out and buy a box of cigars and light one and stick it in the cartridge slot.Then turn the game back on.This time his head will appear but he will be drunk and smoking.then press L,R,L,R,A 10 times in under 25 seconds,and play with his face for 25 seconds.Doing this will make him drunker and making him start cussing.Then after he is through,a message bar will open up.Type "Mario hates fat drunkin comedians".When you do Ron White will appear and say,"I pity the fat b------ who said that.Now give my **** beer and leave !"Congratulations you can now play as Ron White,except it'll be much easier to die since you are all drunk and wobbly.

And for those of you who don't know who he is needs to sit down and watch Blue Collar Comedy Tour.

Hello is this Pizza Castle?~Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants

Git-r-done.~Larry the Cable Guy

Edited by - mario_luigifan104 on 8/18/2005 5:46:02 PM
I see poop.

« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2005, 09:01:57 PM »
To play as Baby Wario:
Before you put in the SM64 cartrige, spoon 12 cans of baby food, then put in the cartrige, turn on your system, and a Baby Wario should pop out of your system, and he will say "CHANGE MY DIAPER!!" do what he commands 50 times, and pick his nose 45 times, then he will dissapear turning all your food into the dirty diapers that you forgot to throw away, you must then only eat the diapers for food for one week the next morning you will throw up on your N64 causing you to get some new disease for bad eye sight, hearing problems, so when you restart your system, when it starts you should hear that dreaded Baby Wario voice, choose any file and ta-da!! you can play as Baby Wario the controls are control stick to scoot your fat old diaper around, A to fart on enemies, B to jump 2 inches high, c-stick to look inside that poopified body, L to hop 2 inches off the ground and then B to pound the ground with your diaper, R look through the eyes of the discusto-baby, Z to hypnotize you into coming up to the screen only 2 inches away from the screen and make yourself completly blind, and bang your head staight into the window, and I guess you'll die, thinking "Wow, I guess I should never take a fake cheat seriously!"

Why does the Earth turn?

Beacause it''s got to get rid of that litter somehow.
I'm a horrible person.

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2005, 09:22:56 PM »
Visit E3 in SM64: First, destroy Los Angeles with a nuclear bomb from 1957. then PRESTO! E3 will be able to be visited in SM64! It'll even update automatically every year. You can even
smash the consoles and games made by Sony,
Sega, and Microsoft. If you put the game in a
Virtual Boy, it will be virtual!

Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo
Now you''re playing with power!
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #155 on: September 18, 2005, 09:15:47 AM »
Play as anybody in TMK:

First become a new member and anooy everyone get banned 37 times. For your new username put SM64 cheat. Then reply to only Deezer's topics. Then play football with your N64. DO NOT PLAY WITH ANYBODY OVER 40. Then take a Madden NFL 2006 DS card and eat it. Your saliva will touch the card and electrocute you. You will then have a dream where you have to play Mario is Missing and if you win you wake up. Then play SM64 and a new menu will say select character. Here are 5 of 3000 available characters.

s-speed
p-power
j-jump
sp-special ability

Aarom11
s-3
p-3
j-3
sp-nothing

Deezer
s-4
p-2
j-3
sp- shoot laser beams from his contacts/glasses

PaperMario
s-5
p-4
j-4
sp-Become paper and be invincible speed and power will become 2.

Mr.Wiggles
s-3
p-4
j-6
sp-lower jump to increase speed and have wigglers attack.

Watoad
s-5
p-0
j-5
sp-spray a cheesy goo that is an instant kill. You only have 50 shots.

I'm am not trying to insult anybody by giving them a low speed or power.

Nintendo,Mario,and Bomberman pwns. Sony,Microsoft,and Halo are n00bs.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #156 on: September 20, 2005, 08:24:46 PM »
For this cheat you have to beat your N64 with a baseball bat, then jam a piece of limburger cheese into the game slot. After that insert Super Mario 64, turn down the volume on your television and blast Weird Al Yankovic on a boom box while playing. But instead of using the controller with your hands use your cheeks. (face cheeks). Play a level of your choice once and win it. Then wear an oversized novelty hat, and run 17.4 miles around your city screaming "The Russians are coming", then build a catapult completley out of solidified Milk of Magneisia in front of your house and catapoult yourself through the roof. Weird Al Yankovic should still be blasting. Finally whiddle away the controller slot in your N64 a tiny bit so your Game Cube controller can fit in it. Press the Z button twice with your abdomen to activate this very complicated cheat. This will activate Mario to say "Mamma Mia" once.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #157 on: September 20, 2005, 08:31:57 PM »
Turn Mario into Pile of Poop cheat!

Okay, that the game pak and feed it to your dog. When it finally comes out, put the pak into N64. The game should start, and when it does, Mario will be a pile of poop.

I have the body of a God! Unfortunately, it''s Buddah.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #158 on: September 22, 2005, 04:14:04 PM »
Play as Meta Knight:
First insert Kirby 64, and beast the whole game, go on eBay and buy the Kirby: Fright to the Finish DVD, while watching it do not blink your eyes or close them for any reason, after it's over in exactly 12 seconds you must put in the SM64 cartrige(But do not turn off or eject the DVD), go to File A, And it should ask you to lick every nook and cranny of your controller, do that and Mario will appear very wet and will say "Will you please hurry and insert that dumb Kirby 64 game so I can find a substatute!" then you must do what he says and when you start Kirby 64 you will play as Mario, at that point you can choose if you want to go to Meta Knight's lair and then select "Yes", you then must find Meta Knight and talk to him insert SM64, and you can then play as Meta Knight!

Other Guy: We are not in Kansas anymore.

Edited by - bigmariofan1.0 on 9/22/2005 3:14:48 PM
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #159 on: October 12, 2005, 02:02:43 PM »
Play as yourself:

Put on the game. Take a picture of yourself facing backwards and glue on the part of the screen of where mario is. There!! You're playing yourself. Good luck trying to beat Bowser!!

I''''m not always who I am but I am what I say I am!

Edited by - Dude677 on 10/12/2005 5:21:42 PM
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #160 on: October 12, 2005, 04:00:28 PM »
What's a pictyre?

Mario and Luigi They''re our men, If they can''t triple-jump and ground pound no one can!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #161 on: October 12, 2005, 11:43:26 PM »
Use a GameCube controller
First, cut open the rubber lining in the 64's and cube's controllers. Be careful not to cut the wires. Link the wires to each other at random until it works.

Why do they give electric toothbrushes names like there are different models? They''re not cars!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #162 on: October 13, 2005, 07:28:54 AM »
Alternate Ending:

Beat Bowser in MK:DD and then Jam SM64 in the GC your GC will break but you will see Luigi instead of Mario?

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

« Reply #163 on: October 15, 2005, 02:43:54 AM »
Play as Waluigi

first eat 100 pies and your cartridge in 10 min complete super mario sunshine while u take a dump now find the cartridge and shove it in a ps2 then play san andreas and complete it in 30 min eat the disc and put the ps2 outside and get it at 4:00 in the morning take the cartridge out and make a milkshake out of the ps2 buy a xbox and put your mkdd disc in it and to your suprize your playing halo 2 complete that in 10 min then beat the champian on online mode stuff your 64 in the xbox and ram the cartridge in the disc tray now get a nes controller and force it in the slot show your mum and she will say THAT COST ME 1500$ you little prick and she will spank u make sure your xbox n64 cross machine is waching when your mum grounds u for a month and leaves the room it will mock u MUHAHAHAHAHA swear at it and play basketball with it at 12:00 at night and get 100 points in 3 pointers without mising pull the 64 out of the xbox and get the cartridge set it up and complete every 64 game now put in super mario 64 and go file a and get 120 stars and beat bowser 50 times without touching his tail reset the console and fART ON IT mario will faint go to file a and luigi is in his place blow marajuana smoke on the cartridge luigi will now sing the becose i got high song stuff cocaine in the thing undreneeth the console and luigi will faint mayamoto will come to your house and say nice one now howe am i supose to make money and smake u in the face fart on him and he will faint shove the cartridge up his nose and get it 2 hours later u can now play as waluigi

have fun

Mario runs jumps swims fly save peach and throw vegtables sooooo... wears the iron six pack
Mario runs jumps swims fly save peach and throw vegtables sooooo... wears the iron six pack

« Reply #164 on: October 15, 2005, 03:50:18 PM »
I'd be full before I completed that cheat.

Other Guy: Well thats because someone''s cat was strangled on the phone line.
I'm a horrible person.

Print