Print

Author Topic: Fake SM64 cheats  (Read 92692 times)

« Reply #180 on: December 25, 2005, 10:27:54 AM »
how to make princess peach kill mario and how to get to play herself

1. turn on your n64 and play sm64 with the 1st file.
2. beat the entire game
3. when peach is about to kiss mario, press a, up, b and there will be a cutscene. princess peach will pull out a rifle and pull the trigger at mario head and kill him.
4. the blast is so intense that it's blow's clear away. princess peach says: oh well, I guess i'll have to go find mario's corpse!
5. the screen turns black and a sigh come up that says SPP64: the quest to find mario's corpse.
6. to continue the game, take SM64 (or should i say SPP64) and stomp on it, attempt to flushi t down the toilet, then spit on it and cover it in glue.
7. glue little pink sparkles all over it and you will be able to play SSP64: the quest ot find mario's corpse.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #181 on: December 25, 2005, 03:01:57 PM »
Play as Mick Jagger

Get 101 coins excatly in all levels without getting hurt. Then play any Rolling Stone album for full length. Play SM64 and go to the Hazy Maze cave entrance. Sing "Jumpin Jack Flash" in front of the portal. Mario will then sound like Mick Jagger and jump into the portal. You'll be in Bowser's Castle instead of Hazy Maze Cave. Goto the throne room and run around in circles 12,000,000 times. Mario will be dizzy and Mick Jagger will come to your house and jump into the TV. Bowser will come in to the throne room and Mick will beat up Bowser with his gitar. The screen should go blank and then return to the start screen with Mick instead of Mario.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #182 on: December 26, 2005, 11:21:39 PM »
Have Mario use Zapper in SM64:

1. Shove SM64 into an NES
2. Plug in a Zapper
3. Tun on the NES
4. Beat last Bowser
5. Instead of the normal ending, there will be a cut scene where Mario pulls out a gray NES Zapper and shoots Bowser. Shoot Bowser's corpse with Zapper to continue.
6. After the ending, hold down the reset button while turning off the NES.
7. Turn the NES back on. The gfx will look like 3D Super Mario Bros. sprites.
8. Press b button on NES controller to fire Zapper. Press A to jump.

Mario will be holding a Zapper in his hand in SM64. But, if you use the cartridge in an N64, it will explode, so only use in an NES. When turning off the system, hold dsown reset button while turning off the NES control deck.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #183 on: December 26, 2005, 11:56:04 PM »
How to play SSB while playing SM64

1. Buy 2 TVs.
2. Buy 2 N64 consoles.
3. Buy 2 controllers.
4. Buy SM64.
5. Run out of money.
6. Beg your parents for money.
7. Buy SSB.
8. Set everything up close to you.
9. Play them.
10. Enjoy, or else...
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #184 on: December 27, 2005, 12:02:26 AM »
hmmmm...makes sense!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #185 on: January 03, 2006, 06:37:56 PM »
Use N64 as time machine:

1. Shove Mario's Time machine for NES (will not work with SNES, must be NES) into the N64.

2. Return the sledgehammer to 1989 in the game.

3. Shove Back to the Future on NES into the N64

4. Beat the game.

The moment you beat BttF, you and your NES/Famicom will be whisked away to 1955. If you don't have an NES, R.O.B. will kill you if you do this cheat without owning an NES/Famicom. To get back, hit reset on the NES/Famicom and you wil be transported to 1985. You can't get back to 2006. You can only go between 1955 and 1985.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #186 on: January 03, 2006, 06:42:29 PM »
How does that relate to Super Mario 64?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #187 on: January 03, 2006, 06:54:22 PM »
N64

« Reply #188 on: January 03, 2006, 08:20:34 PM »
Play as Luigi:
Get 120 stars. Go to the Dark World (get 120 stars, shoot to the castle roof, get the winged cap, go back to the cannon, align the cannon with the tower, aim as high as you can, shoot). Go through the door and the hall that leads to the backyard. Go to the star that (supossedly) says 'L is real 2041'. Ground pound in front of it. A trapdoor should appear underneath you. Fall through it. This will be your last fight with Bowser. Beat him, then when the game resets you should be able to play as Luigi.

For the real code:
Get a gameshark and enter a code to turn Mario green.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #189 on: January 03, 2006, 10:27:17 PM »
How to turn Mario into an enchilada!

1. Beat SM64 while eating a ham sandwich with your feet.
2. Steal a Mario toy.
3. Grind it up somehow, so it turns into powder.
4. Put it in an enchilada.
5. Dress the enchilada up as Mario.

Congrats! You have now replaced Mario with an echildada! Play with him!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #190 on: January 03, 2006, 11:15:32 PM »
Make all levels "Ice Levels"
Get a can of dust remover and tilt it downwad. Test to see if icy vapor comes out. You have the option to breathe this, if you don't mind losing a life.
Now, spray this stuff into the bottom of the SM64 cartridge. Try to play it, and the castle is covered in snow! All the levels are ice levels; Bob-Omb Battlefield becomes slippery snowmen appear, Cool Cool Mountain music is played. In water levels, the water has completely frozen, try walking on the ice. Levels that were already ice levels are completely snowed-in, and when you enter you'll suffocate. Shifting Sand Land is so hot it became a water level, and you can swim anywhere you like. The pyramid's completely flooded, so you'l drown if you enter it. Lethal Lava Land is the same, but the lava's cooled.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #191 on: January 05, 2006, 11:16:27 AM »
you guys are all funny

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #192 on: June 03, 2006, 11:22:32 AM »
I wanna revive this!

Turn SM64 into an RPG.
First stick in SM64 and get 23 stars in under five minutes. If you do this then a sign that says "Insert Paper Mario, dirtbag!"will appear. If you have Paper Mario insert it. If not, make an origami Mario and cram it into the N64. After this, paper mario or the mario you made of paper will glitch up the screen. Then you kick the N64 at approx. 12.34545645576457 mph. If you did this, SM64 will magically appear in your N64. If you did this wrong, Superman 64 will magically apear in your N64 and it will be stuck for eternity. Anyway, turn SM64 on and at the mario head thing, pull on his head at the exact dimensions and it will turn into a sword. click your hand on the handle and the screen will turn white. At this moment, you have to get up and sing bohemian Rhapsody while hitting A approx 247896745764 times during the duration of this song. If you don't do this exactly, your games will all turn into Superman 64. If you manage this, the file screen will appear. Choose one and "tada" it will be a turn-based RPG!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #193 on: June 03, 2006, 01:33:55 PM »
Oy. Play as a potato:

1. Rob Nintendo's headquarters and find a Wii prototype.
2. Take a potato and shove it into your SNES.
3. Plug the SNES into the Wii.
4. Plug the Super Wii'tato into your VCR, and insert SM64 into your toaster.
5. Play Wii'tato III: The Alien Wars until your SM64 cartridge is done, or has become a golden flaky brown. Be careful, the filling is hot!
6. Plug the toasty SM64 cart into the Super Wii'tato and wait.
7. What were we talking about again?
every

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #194 on: June 09, 2006, 03:57:05 PM »
Play as Ronald McDonald:

After beating the game with 120 stars, go to the Hazy Maze Cave level and on the title screen where you select a star ranging from 1 to 6, press A,A,Z,B,B,A,Z,A,B in the logical order, and select the first star for the level.  If you did this correctly, you should hear Ronald McDonald laugh before the level begins.  Go to the hazy maze part of the level and keep walking around until you see Ronald McDonald chewing on the tip of one of his big red shoes and laughing.  DO NOT GET CLOSE TO HIM!!!  If you get to close then he will run away and you can never get him.  So at a safe distance, do a backflip, and while Mario does his backflip rotate the joystick clockwise four times, and then rip the joystick out of the controller.  If done correctly, Mario should land on his head and black out.  At that, Ronald McDonald will approach Mario and start shoving hamburgers in his mouth.  This will kill Mario and you will never get to play as him again, but you now get to play as Ronald McDonald!!!

BONUS:  If you beat the last Bowser and save the Princess something different will happen.  When Peach suggests that everybody bakes a cake for Ronald, he will take off one of his shoes and start to beat Princess Peach with it.  The two toads will get scared and jump off of the bridge into the moat and drown.  Ronald then laughs and says,  "No cake for me!  Just hamburgers!"  Then the Hamburgler will jump out of the stained-glass window and start dancing with Ronald as the two eat hamburgers.  Then the game will explode killing you if you don't have the proper protection. 
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

Print