Print

Author Topic: Fake SM64 cheats  (Read 92691 times)

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #210 on: January 10, 2007, 07:20:37 PM »
How to be a Gyroid from Animal Crossing:

Get ten stars, and wall jump through the clock in the tower. The game will freeze up. Turn off the game, enter a NEW file as "TOMNOOK." Beat the game, get 120 stars, and you will here Animalese at the end, "GHNGHGNZFGNWAEBGGGN!!!!" (translation: You've unlocked Tom Nook!) Erase that file, eat some pork, and enter yet ANOTHER file, as "GIBBERISH." You beat the game, get exactly 50 stars, and go find the Toad at the front door, and he will say "YOU SUCK, CRAPHEAD! I WILL TURN YOU INTO A GYROID WITH MY MUSHROOM MAGIC!!! HA! HA! HA!" You are now a gyroid! (delete that file and enter your name as whatever gyroid you want (i.e. MEGA OOMBLOID ) trust me.)

Happy Fake glitch!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #211 on: January 21, 2007, 06:39:16 AM »
Play a different N64 game:

First, play Super Mario 64. Keep doing this until you get bored, or beat the game, whichever comes first. Then turn off the N64, remove SM64, and insert another cartridge. Turn on the N64, and presto, you're playing another game (unless you have multiple copies of SM64 for some reason and put in another copy, in which case you're playing the exact same game, and you have to start the cheat over).

Believe it or not, this cheat works on SM64DS as well! Simply replace "SM64", "N64", and "cartridge" with "SM64DS", "DS", and "card", respectively.

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #212 on: January 25, 2007, 04:17:12 PM »
Invisible Mario:

Turn on the game. (duh...)  Enter a new file as "BLAH". Erase it, turn it off, then repeat the process. Now turn it on and Mario won't be there! Instead it will be Eggman, and he will say, (for no reason whatsoever...) "I HATE Driving!" The game will glitch, with a wierd "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!" 

Turn off the game, and erase the file "BLAH". Now start a file as "DON CORNEILIEUS." Now play the game, and Mario will be invisible!

Submitted by, "kirbyman" on 1/25/06. (c) kirbyman. (duh.)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #213 on: January 25, 2007, 04:35:40 PM »
Have you played SM64? You can't name your files!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #214 on: January 28, 2007, 12:10:40 PM »
Hmm...Really? That's odd... : /

EDIT: I remember now!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 06:36:18 AM by kirbyman »

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #215 on: January 28, 2007, 12:56:50 PM »
NEW CHEAT!

How to give mario power up's:

First, get all 121 stars, but don't see Yoshi! Start the game, and before mario say's "It's a me mario!" press A B L L R A, then select file 6, the game will be normal, just have mario walk over to the waterfall, and attempt jumping inside, and Mario will! It's a small room, with a sign and an original SMB block, the sign will read "You have found the secret area! And now you only have one last task, use the firey flower in the box above and defeat Giant Yoshi and you'll get a big suprise!"

Now, to trigger Giant Yoshi, you must unlock Toad using my other cheat, once you have Toad, talk to the Toad that's in the dungeon below the castle, when you arrive there, all the Toad's of the castle will be there, 5 total, each with a diffrent color dots and vest, they'll accuse you of leaving your post, and jump you, you'll duke it out with each toad around the castle, what you have to do is locate each toad and fire ball it from behind, watch out for Green toad's signature move, spores!  Once you defeat all toad's, The Blue toad, will say "You may have destroyed my toad army, but you won't escape this!"

He will then do a little dance, the walls will rumble and your contoller will shake, use the cannon to blast onto the top of the castle, collect the lives and stuff (You'll need them!) Go to the area where yoshi should be, and he'll be huge! triple the size of bowser! And breating fire! then Mario will arrive to the scene, and tell you try to work together and destroy him, the strategy to beat him is to alternate characters by pressing the d-pad, first, use Toad to bombard him with fireballs, avoding the shockwaves, fire, and egg explosions, once he's down, switch to Mario, and grab him by the tail, and slam him into the castle tower! repeat until the tower collapses, and GY will fall to the moat, destroying the bridge, Toad and Mario will sigh in relief, but then Yoshi will growl and say "This battle isn't over yet!"

He'll jump out of the moat, and onto the grass, the Luigi will come, but his head explodes  for some reason, now, GY will throw a giant egg towards the castle, have your characters jump off and slam onto the water, and leave Luigi to die, (He's still squirming around) Meanwhile, recover your health in the water, than jump onto the grass, and face GY in a last battle, what you have to do is avoid GY attacks, and wait for him to fire an egg, switch to toad and stop it in it' tracks by fireballing it, then carry it to the cannon, aim it at GY before he murders you, and fire! Repeat and you'll beat him! he'll combust into the air, and drop a bunch of boxes, in midair, the two heroes will jump around, joyfull, then walk back to the half broken castle, the bridge will be fixed somehow, then Peach will arrive and congrlagulate you, but she's worried about the castle, and how it's gonna be fixed, "don't worry!" Toad continued, " I have plenty of cash money! Good for fixing the castle!"  the screen will turn black, good job, you did a special cheat!

Note: this wont work in SM64DS because the pause screen is diffrent)

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #216 on: February 04, 2007, 10:43:49 AM »
Be Daisy:

Jump down a hole and die. You're now Daisy!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #217 on: February 04, 2007, 11:09:13 AM »
Uhhh, yeah, nice one...

« Reply #218 on: February 05, 2007, 10:15:22 PM »
Get kirbyman to stop spamming:

Hm, dunno if there's a code for that one.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #219 on: February 06, 2007, 02:40:15 PM »
I think you have to attach that new cheating device called "G.U.N." to your N64.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #220 on: February 06, 2007, 02:50:41 PM »
PL, these fake cheats can be as short or as long as they want.

« Reply #221 on: February 06, 2007, 04:21:44 PM »
?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #222 on: February 06, 2007, 06:15:56 PM »
Uhhh, yeah, whatever...

NEW CHEAT!!

Swap Mario's overall and shirt color:

First, boot up SM64, but have the cartridge inside the contol socket, and the controller in the cartridge socket. Start the game as usual, select a new file (the file must be untouched! If not, your console explodes) and collect a total of 14 stars in ONLY courses 1, 9, and 47. After all that, reset, and then, rip out the A and B buttons, and place them in oppisite sockets. Same with the L and R buttons, then rip out the C buttons and have them pointing inward, not outward, then rip out the anolog stick stick, and place it backwards. After all that is done, plug the contoller in the 4th Cartridge socket, then plug it out, and place a normal one in, paint your N64 all over in these coats of brand name paint in order, red blue red blue yellow orange black, and the special edition glow-in-the dark neon orange!(Only availible in Japan!) then turn the game on, If done right, Mario's face will appear upside-down! spend some time putting it back to normal, after that, select any file, and Walla! you have swapped mario's overall and shirt color! works with toad too!

NOTE: there is a 99.9% chance that nothing will happen!

WARNING: IN A PERIOD 92 YEARS, DO NOT INHALE THE MINTY FRESH FUMES OF THE SPECIAL EDITION GLOW-IN-THE DARK NEON ORANGE PAINT COAT, IF SO, IT MAY CAUSE DEATH.

Now this is what I call a cheat!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 06:22:03 PM by SushieBoy »

« Reply #223 on: February 06, 2007, 06:20:04 PM »
?

I put that there because I have no idea what you're talking about.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #224 on: February 06, 2007, 06:24:55 PM »
What I'm saying, Is that it his post may seem like spamming, because of the shortness, and lack of creativity, but, it isn't, these cheats may be short, or LOOOOOOOOOOONG.

Print