Print

Author Topic: The ADVANCED Results are in!!!  (Read 4759 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« on: August 17, 2003, 11:06:38 PM »
The votes have been tallied and the ADVANCED Poster Awards are in! Here are the winners!

------------------------------------
Nicest Poster:  Sapphira

With a kind personality, Sapphira won this award! Now we all know who to look for when having a bad day!
----------------------------------------

Meanest Poster:   Marioguy

As the meanest poster, Marioguy has a bad personality and an attitude to boot. Stear clear of him if you're the nice type!
---------------------------------------
Smartest Poster:   Insane Steve

He may be insane but he's a genius! Insane Steve here has proven himself worthy of this award with long hard work of answering questions.
------------------------------------------
Dumbest Poster:  uvg

Certainlly not something to be proud of, uvg has proven to be either very lazy or not good at answering things.
-----------------------------------
Weirdest Poster:  Jon

Depending on how you look at it, this is a good or bad award. Jon's many strange expressions and bizarre stories led him up to becoming the Weird Creme of the Crop!
Most Mature Poster:   Black Mage

Black Mage....a noble name for a noble poster. His maturity is unsurpassed and he keeps it that way. Thou' art thy pinnacle of maturity!
--------------------------------------
Least Mature Poster:   Jon

Jon's constant yays and weird personality ensured him the Least Mature. But then again, there's nothing wrong with acting young, is there...?
-----------------------------------------
Funniest Poster:   Lizard Dude

Despite his piano skills, Lizard Dude has a sense of humor that cannot be matched. GO find one of his amusing stories or posts and you'll be "rolling on the floor laughing your head off."
Most Annoying Poster:   Jon

Jon may be weird and immature and a bit annoying, but he created the chatroom! Ingenius! Annoyance can be a curse or a blessing. Whichever way suits you.
Samurai Pizza Cat:   Meowrio

With a Katana in one hand, a slice of Pizza in the other, with a catty personality, Meowrio is truly a Samurai Pizza Cat! (Confused yet?)
--------------------------------------
Best Signature:  Lizard Dude

Thinking up a great signature can be hard, but Lizard Dude was blessed with the great idea for his! Haven't read it yet? Go read it! NOW!
Worst Grammar/Spelling: uvg

kongradyoolashuns to uvg for wining the wirst speling aword.
-------------------------------------------
Best Grammar/Spelling:  Saphirra

Sapphira has poven she is not lazy with her excellent spelling and grammar. Spelling and grammar are an incriminatinglly useful way to appear sincere! Try it out! You might like it over internet lingo and people will understand you once more!
------------------------------------
Most Amiable:    Marionut#1

What is amiable you say? The ability to interract well with others. In other words, he gets along well with everyone. If you're a newbie, talk to him and you'll be all set.
Yayest Poster:   Jon

Yay! Jon yay is yay the Yayest Poster! Yay! Yay! Yayayayayay!!!!
Meowiest Poster:  Meowrio

Meowrio. I think when you see his name, you think, "Yep! He's definately winning Meowiest Poster." Now go listen to the Meow Mix song to get into the feeling.
-------------------------------------------
Best Name:  Chupperson Weird

Chuppserson Weird. What a weird name. What a cool name! Chupperson Weird, you have a great name! Um....Sorry. I couldn't come up with any witty remarks for this award.
Coolest Poster-  Maestro

Maestro's a real cool cat. Swingin'! Real hip daddio. When you're this slick, grease can't keep up with you. He's so cool, that he was banned from Chili's. (Bad joke. Oh well.)
Most Helpful Poster- Maestro

Maestro will always be there for you! He's willing to lend a helping hand. If you are experiencing minor technical difficulties, he's the guy to turn to.
Best Newbie-  Meowrio

Who says all newbies are bad? Most just post and leave in a week anyway. Meowrio on the other hand is here to stay. Who knows. Maybe in years to come he'll win Best Veteran...
Best Veteran-  Fifth

Fifth has been around a long time. He hopefully looks like he'll be around for even longer. And so be it. Maybe he shall inherit TMK one day...
And presenting!!! The Deezer Award!
 Winner!!!: Deezer!
The Deezer Award is presented to the utmost highest ranked member of TMK. And of course when we think of the greatest honored person here, we think of Deezer. A Legend. No, a god! We worship Deezer! Congratulations Deezer!

Congratulations to all the winners! And luck to you all until the next ADVANCED Poster Awards. And when will that be? Who knows. Keep your eyes peeled!

Arrivadercci!

We''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''s our game! We''re not like the others who get all the fame! If your sink is in trouble, you can call us on the double! We''re faster than the others, you''ll be hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2003, 02:21:50 AM »
Congrats to everyone who won.
 I don't know if congratulating the people who were mean is a good thing. But, I don't know.

Signature.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2003, 09:46:23 AM »
Dang! I didn't win best couple! Maybe next time, I guess...

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2003, 10:43:23 AM »
Who does Sapph go to when she has a bad day?

Relish is at your command!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2003, 01:38:10 PM »
I have to go to myself! So much help *I* am to me... *bursts into tears*
Sapph: There, there, Sapphira...Don't cry...

Heheh...Anyway, congrats, all! ;)

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2003, 04:11:05 PM »
Wow, those speeches were so *sniff sniff* beautiful.

I especially like how you said mine. Didnt make me feel too bad. Meowrio is now our official awardsman.

Thanks Meowrio! You rule! Yay for Meowrio!

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2003, 04:40:09 PM »
Wow I'm so honored to become the official award person! I will not dissapoint you in the next award show. I wonder when I shall hold the one...I'll think about it. In the meantime I'm so glad to receive Meowiest Poster, Samurai Pizza Cat, and Best newbie! I love you all! Thank you, thank you all!

We''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''s our game! We''re not like the others who get all the fame! If your sink is in trouble, you can call us on the double! We''re faster than the others, you''ll be hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2003, 04:52:49 PM »
I didnt even know Best Newbie was one!

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2003, 08:15:22 PM »
No awards for me?..........well, no OFFICIAL awards...........(who decides what's official anyway?). Have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd awards next time, and give these out for them so we can put them in our sigs!

(you decide what to do with the "?" coin.............)

Edited by - CashCrazed on 8/18/2003 7:16:39 PM

"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2003, 08:29:29 PM »
Hmm....Those little coins are pretty cute. I don't know how to use them though. I decide which awards are official. I run the awards and use awards that seem popular so that's how an award becomes official.

= = = = = = =

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2003, 08:51:47 PM »
Heh... woo. Interesting results.
Congratulations to everybody... if they want them.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
"I don''t want to live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2003, 09:15:08 PM »
<pointlessness>
IR T3H C4HMP01N M3H FR31ND!!!!!!111!
N 1'77 K3p3 n0 FYt1n T1l t3h Edn!!!111~1!one!
IR t3h CHM4P1N!~!11!!tilde~!!
IR T3h CH4PM0N1!!!111exclamation!1!
n) Ty3m 4 l035rz!!11!~@@!11at!!21
KuZ IR t3h (HMP014N ... 0V t3h W0ld!11!1two!2!

*Smartest poster award shatters into a million pieces*
</Pointlessness>

Seriously, I won something respectful. Thanks to you all who voted for me, even though I didn't partake in the voting for some reason. And I am taking my award (which isn't "broken" do to the fake HTML tags) seriously. Nice to see that I am respected here.

And congrats to all the winners; good, bad, whatever.

Stupid Quotes: (1st edition)
"I think just about everyone in existence agrees that Yoshi''s Island 2 was the worst mario game ever conceived."
~mego_otter - on Newgrounds
~I.S.~

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2003, 09:20:49 PM »
Sorry, for what I did Insane Steve. It was wrong of me.

*slaps myself silly*

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2003, 09:23:23 PM »
Oh, thanks to everyone that voted for me :)

BTW:  Meowrio, are you implying that piano players are usually not funny?  I take offense to that!!!!.....Not really, I don't care, anyway, I like these awards better than the ones started by Wheel_Kirby.  And maybe I'll get a chance to post my votes next time.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2003, 09:25:28 PM »
Heh WOO heh
That was great.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
"I don''t want to live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman
That was a joke.

Print