Print

Author Topic: Another Mario Remake for GBA?  (Read 1693 times)

« on: July 03, 2003, 07:43:22 AM »
Has anyone played Super Mario RPG on the SNES? Well if anyone has and you want a port of it on the GBA email nintendo@noa.nintendo.com and tell them you want a port! Make sure to mention that they remade every other Mario game on the GB so it would only make sense for a remake of Super Mario RPG! So far I have got only about ten people to email them! Please will you guys help me?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2003, 10:22:18 AM »
 This won't work. A petition won't work. I don't see anyway how we can influence the decisions of Nintendo.

First of all, you're e-mailing Nintendo Of America. They have no say in the game development department. As far as I know, they just localize the games.

Secondly, I've seen petitions of over 10,000 Signatures, one of which was for Mother 64, and that had no impact what so ever. So, getting 30, or 40 people to e-mail them will do little good. Even if you could manage 100 people, there's no doubt in my mind that it wouldn't matter.

Also, please stop making topics about this. One is enough.

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2003, 12:54:37 PM »
I e-mailed NOA once. I wanted Nintendo to make a Dr. Mario game for GBA. All they said was, "that the game is not currently being made. But who knows what the future might hold?"

Luigi likes to dance in his backwards shirt!

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2003, 01:57:39 PM »
I know all that but we can try! If they keep getting emails then.......

Print