Print

Author Topic: monty python??  (Read 1798 times)

« on: August 12, 2003, 05:41:58 PM »
does any one like monty python? I like their whole flying circus thing, and i've seen the meaning of life, but it was a little...uhhh...immature, but most of it was funny. NE way someone please say you do so i don't look like a total geek, but in the end if it turns out that way, at least i can say i like Final Fantasy...well, i don't know if that helps.

To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2003, 05:53:26 PM »
 Actually, I am a fan of Monty Python, and I believe, at least one other member is as well.

Flying Circus was funny, I enjoyed the series a lot.

Holy Grail was great, as was the Life of Brian.

Meaning of Life wasn't bad, I didn't care for it as much as the other two. And Now For Something Completely Different was okay, too.

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2003, 11:57:22 AM »
I like Monty Phython too. I've got all episodes in English and German. My fav. Episode is "Monty Python: Blödeln für Deutschland"(UK/GER 1971), the team can speak german very well.
The best movie is The Holy Grail... (the extras on the Regio2 DVD are the best ever made...[F.e. Knights of the Round Table song with Lego / The best scenes on Japanese])

----------
Favorite quote from GamePro:
Oh god, a sports game
Oh god, an american sports game
Oh god, football!
----------
Yay,Finally I''''''''m back... after 6 months Japan x-Trem

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2003, 02:00:18 PM »
Holy Grail is THE BEST!!!  From what I've seen of it, The Life of Brian is hysterical, too.  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print