Print

Author Topic: TMK mail server down?  (Read 4433 times)

« on: August 26, 2003, 06:55:34 PM »
Either something's wrong on my end of the internet, or something's wrong on TMK's end.  Either way, Deezer, you wanted to know when this would be done, and it is.  Sorry I had to reach you this way, it seemed to me the only way I could get in touch.

TMK fans, if you absolutely have to see it, go ahead, but for those of you who can wait a few days, this links to a flash animation which will be hosted on TMK in a few days.  Although it's only 1 meg, my host might not be able to manage some 500(?) TMK fans all watching it.  So if you can wait, please do.  If you want to go watch it, I can't stop you!
Hey, paisanos!

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2003, 09:13:46 AM »
The loading time was too long for such a short movie.

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2003, 10:23:19 AM »
Wow, just a day and I see why people want you banned.  Anyway, it should only take 15 seconds to load if you're on broadband.  If you're not on broadband, get broadband.  It's the secret to happiness!
Hey, paisanos!

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2003, 11:08:39 AM »
It was great that you made a movie, but to a Mario fan like me, Id have to say I dont like it. Killing Mario is not what I like seeing.

I dont like that. Others might, but I dont.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2003, 11:38:01 AM »
I don't see this Animation as "anti-Mario" animation.  It was meant to answer some questions, and to throw a few new twists on an old theme.  It's been called "Mario's Reality Check" by it's fans.  Why can Mario go down pipes that had pirahna plants in them, just seconds ago?  How does Mario hold his breath underwater for minutes at a time?  How are columns of bricks floating in mid air?  I know, I know.  It's just a video game!  But I thought that old Mario fans would enjoy seeing this little parody on the game that started it all...  I'm sorry you don't like it, hopefully others will understand the idea behind it.
Hey, paisanos!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2003, 12:16:01 PM »
Excellent! Look for it on the site sometime soon. Thanks for getting in touch.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2003, 02:02:28 PM »
LOL! That was hilarious!  (Yes I'm an obsessive Mario fanatic, but it has a good point--with comedic effects. XD )

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2003, 05:04:35 PM »
Well, although some parts were bloody, it was the funniest thing I have seen in a while. I think I'll watch it again!

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2003, 05:18:49 PM »
Hey Dave2, I noticed something. I don't know if it is supposed to be a secret deal but if you place your mouse over the top of the pipe in the movie.........

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

Edited by - Trainman on 8/27/2003 4:20:54 PM

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2003, 05:44:05 PM »
Haha, I put that in a while ago.  Originally, all scenes were going to have little easter eggs, but I finally forgot decided against it.  That one stayed in though, and NO, it isn't going to become the link to the secret page.
Hey, paisanos!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2003, 06:37:13 PM »
I don't have to worry about that being a link to the secret page since I've already been there. Deezer or TMK staff, you will recognize this qustion from the secret page: [It's secret!] Hahaha, that's funny. J.J., you're awesome!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/28/2003 9:14:24 PM

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2003, 05:20:24 PM »
Thats the coolest Mario parody I've ever seen.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2003, 01:13:00 AM »
Yeah! It was pretty funny! It was kinda bloody though. I'd say if there was no blood or little blood, it'd be better. I'm an angel as you can all tell from that remark so I know I'll be swarmed with posts from people telling me I'm a goody-two-shoes. The only reason I'm saying it is because isn't TMK supposed to be a family oriented place? Still though, that was hilarious!!! Ha! XD

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!

Edited by - Meowrio on 8/30/2003 12:25:37 AM
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2003, 09:27:01 AM »
Yes, it was bloody.  Probably bloodier than than it had to be, but not nearly as bloody as it could have been.  I'm sure Deezer will put the appropriate age warning on it.  I'm guessing It's around PG-13, considering the blood is pixelated, and It's all in the name of humor.
Hey, paisanos!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2003, 10:57:24 AM »
Yeah I guess you're right. I'd say it's probably around the PG-13 or TV-14 area. Somewhere around there. It's still funny either way. =P

Meowrio- The Samurai Pizza Cat

Likes- Nintendo, Jazz, Cartoons, Frogs, Skunks, nature, Ramen Noodles.

Dislikes- Perfume, Processed Chicken, Hippies, X-Box, Playstation 2.  
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Print