Print

Author Topic: SCHOOL!!!!!!!NNNNOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9188 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2001, 10:53:09 AM »
Your sister?
lola Peru is your sister? I thought Roy Koopa was your brother.....right?
Whos related to who here?

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2001, 04:24:13 PM »
No.Lola is not my sister.but they're in the same grade.Weegie is my sister,though.

I'm in third grade,and I'm taking Spanish.not even the eighth graders take Spanish!

MarioandLink

Mario and Zelda BOTH rule!

......And Rayman!well,that''s ok.not enough to put him on my screen name,though.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2001, 05:20:20 PM »
Yes, Marioandlink is my brother, and so is Roy. Hey, we're all separated most of the year; this is how we stay together!
I am in 11th grade at a high school in Michigan. We've already started, but I like school! ;) Yea, right!

Exit, stage right! ;)
Exit, stage right! ;)

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2001, 05:30:13 PM »
What?You have internet acsess up there?Huh?Is that Jeny's or somthing?
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2001, 07:52:06 AM »
I think its Jenys...........
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

Link

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2001, 08:29:55 AM »
Whoa, Third Grade or third grade of jr. high school?

------------------------------
The Game Master.

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2001, 11:33:44 AM »
Yes, third grade of grade school. He's been taught by the best (Roy Koopa, no less), and he likes to talk constantly about every video game at the dinner table, in the car, at church, to his friends, to strangers...
And no, MarioandLink, the school has several million computers linked to the Internet. I am using one right now! You can see the computers when you first come into the school!
I like this chat!

Exit, stage right! ;)
Exit, stage right! ;)

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2001, 08:16:59 AM »
I start 12th grade on September 4th. If only I were one year older.

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2001, 06:22:12 PM »
I am entering 10th grade... and I started learning spanish in 7th Grade, with a messed up in the head teacher, who gave A's to those who were IN his class.  I will never forget that guy... what was his name? :)

BACK to ur seat!

DaMimster
I wish I had a life, or else I wouldn''t be sitting in front of this computer posting on this message board for others like me.  **Looks at Camera** Hello there, how are yo.. I Lost you anyway...
DaMimster

SMS, SSBM, and MP4... Three games for the gamecube starring Mario/Mario Characters

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2001, 02:03:42 PM »
Who cares about Spanish! Sprecken sie Deutsch? Deutsch ist klasse; Spanish ist langweilig!
No offense to any Spanish people; this is the only thing I can really say in German that isn't actually wrong!

Exit, stage right! ;)
Exit, stage right! ;)

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2001, 02:20:51 PM »
Ich lerne in der Schule Deutsch auch!

I have no clue if that's right. In German class, we spend about 5 minutes on German, and the rest of the time my teacher rambles on about stupid stuff like how much he loves his bike.

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2001, 11:09:30 PM »
Somehow, after only half a week of my second year of college, I already am bored in all my classes.  :P

Still, I'll try to work hard, and I encoarge all of you to do the same!

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2001, 04:51:41 PM »
Roy! Why haven't you e-mailed me? I want to know how it's going!
Anyway, I know what you said, SwissMz! My teacher acted like a blonde, but she took it slow. My teacher this year goes incredibly fast, and my teacher this year is my teacher from last year's mother! Get that? Well, how about this: last year's teacher we called "Mini Frau", this year are teacher is "Big Frau." Get it now?

Exit, stage right! ;)
Exit, stage right! ;)

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2001, 03:58:02 PM »
I hate spanish.And you'd hate it too if you're sister talked in it all the time for no reason,sheesh!

One by one the penguins steal my sanity.

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2001, 06:07:03 AM »
Oh,after one lesson,I forgot everything but I hate it.

I laugh for the sake of laughing.

Print