Print

Author Topic: BRIDE OF BOWSER-THE HONEYMOONS GONNA BE A KILLER1OFFICAL SECRETS REVIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2525 times)

« on: November 18, 2001, 04:35:20 PM »
THIS IS THE OFFICAL STORY OF WHO BOWSERS BRIDE IS.I GOT THIS FROM A SITE AND ITS FROM NINTENDO THEMSELVES!OK HERE GOES:
ONE DAY WHEN BOWSER WAS TAKING HIS MORNING WALK IN KOOPA LAND THINKING OF DIFFRENT WAYS TO TAKE OVER MUSHROM KINGDOM,HE ACCECIDENLY BUMPED INTO A BETIFUL [WELL TO HIM]FEMALE KOOPA.SHE APPERED TO BE AS EVIL AND ROOTEN AS HIMSELF.HIS HERT SANK.THEY BOTH FELL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER.THEY DATED FOR 3 YEARS AND FINNALY GOT MARRIED AT THE KOOPA CHURCH.ALL THIS IS HAPPENING BETWEEN THE PERIODS OF SUPER MARIO 2 [AMERICAN] AND 3.JUST SO YOU KNOW].THEY HAD 7 CHILDREN.IT WAS NORMAL FO A KOOPA TO HAVE 7 OR 8 KIDS AT A TIME.BOWSER AND BOWERA[HIS BRIDES NAME] LIVED AND RAISE THEIR KIDS TOGETHER.BUT THEN BOWSER LOST INTREST IN BOWSER WHEN SHE FOUND OUT HE WAS REASLLY EVIL AND WAS GONN A RISE THEIR KID TO BE THE SAME SO SHE LEFT HIM AND WE HAVENT HEARD FROM HER SINCE.AND THATS THE STORY OF THE BRIDE OF BOWSER.IT WAS A PLEASE HELPING YOU OUT.IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTONS OR COMMETAS JUST POST THEM HERE AND ILL GET BACK TO YOU AS Soon as i can.thanks bye.

VINCENT LIPARI
VINCENT LIPARI

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2001, 05:44:05 PM »
Would you please...Shut the hell up!

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2001, 07:40:44 PM »
My thoughts exactly, Ghetto. There are some people that try to make a big deal out of things for a good first impression or something, most often it fails *cough*red_yoshi*cough*, and you, Mario 3000, are one of them.

Besides, if you're so intent on those rumors, why don't you just give us the link to the page that doesn't exist?

''Fools don't rule''
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2001, 07:43:46 PM »
...And turn off your Caps Lock! Like Mallow once said in Super Mario RPG, ''Everybody in a 10-mile radius can hear you!''

It was either 10 or 15, but still, stop posting these ridiculous rumors and turn off your Caps Lock!

By the way, I thought the name Clawdia was bad for a Bowser wife name, but Bowera is even worse.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2001, 04:34:41 PM »
word.

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2001, 11:00:41 PM »
bride of chucky!!!!

YOU MAY HAVE LET ME DOWN,YOU MAY HAVE NEGELTED ME,YOU MAY HAVE ABONDAND ME!BUT ONE DAY YOU WILL BE SORRY BECAUSE I WILL HAVE MY OWN GAME AND RULE YOUR WORLD AND EVEN BE MORE POPULAR THAN MARIO.THIS IS MY COMEBACK,THIS MY REVENGE-HAHAHA-TATANGA-YOUR FUTURE RULER!!!!
VINCENT LIPARI

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2001, 11:05:53 PM »
cjrs's point of view:
this is a pile of rubbish. RUBBISH I SAY!

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2001, 09:24:27 AM »
1.Did You Pass In Spelling?
2.Didn't Bowser Feed Bowera To The His Chomps Or Something??

WHEM MUSHROOMS POP UP I'M AROUND!!!
Hello.

Print