Print

Author Topic: A Mario Interview  (Read 50744 times)

« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2003, 10:02:03 AM »
(note from Marionut#1)

Marionut#1 was so ticked off about Jon dissing his Club '86 last night that he refused to type anything for Luigi..now he has regained his sence of humor and will continue the interview...

BAH! Mario-a-gets all the cool-a-moves and what do-a-I get? INTERACTIVE-A-FURNITURE!
The-a-gameboy horror was cool..but-a-it broke when I left it in Mario's easy-a-chair..yes-a-as you can guess, he-a-sat on it..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 6/8/2003 9:14:31 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2003, 11:06:24 AM »
(note to Marionut from jon)I was just outraged that I couldn't, well, really DO anything with the Club. I will edit the messages to your liking.^_^

Now, Luigi, I know you have a really cool vaccum to go with your game-it can shoot elements, and suck up ghosts, but Mario somehow managed to get something better then you-the FLUDD. It can make you hover, increase your speed, and squirt water out. How did Mario ever manage to get luckier then you?
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #137 on: June 08, 2003, 11:15:20 AM »
BAH! You-a-know Mario..just mention-a-his name and everybody-a-goes gaga..Secretly though I went to E. Gadd and had him modify the Poltergeist 3000, so it could compete with the FLUDD....

(from Marionut#1)
You can do what you like in the club..you just didnt replied without reading anything about it...its just like the members only juice bar in SMRPG...the better the card the better the drink...or in this case if your a member you can get special things..IE a cool picture of me dressed as Mario or of me playing an NES both taken when I was about 5..and cute...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #138 on: June 08, 2003, 11:24:23 AM »
(Charlie the Boo comes over to me knocking me out of my seat and continues with what he was saying)
Charlie:Well, and then when noodle-head Luigi came around with that vaccum that was made in the Stone Age, we all decided to play hide-n-go seek. When Lluigi caught us, he sucked us up and then 5 minutes later, we would get out of the vaccum, go in to Luigi's pants, and make farting noises that could be heard from outside. We even had a Boo who could imitate Luigi's voice and we would say stuff like"Oh, man-a! I freking poopy in my-a pants again! Oh, well, just gotta go and-a poopy some more-a...PPFFFTTTTTTT!" Oh, man that was so hilarious! People were standing outside of the mansion, we sold tickets, and now Luigi's butt is on the front cover of Ghostly MAD Magazine. It shows Luigi with Fart squiggles around him. Oh, and with Mario, we went to the bathroom in the frame he was in, so the whole time, he was stepping in Boo poo! Ha ha ha ha!

Suddenly, jon gets up and hands Luigi's flashlight and Poultergust 3000(advanced) to Luigi.

« Reply #139 on: June 08, 2003, 11:26:58 AM »
*Sloop!* Well-a-that takes care of-a-him...Ill be-a-back in a second..just-a-taking him to E Gadd...
*returns with a framed picture of Charlie*
Ah this-a-will fit just perfectly-a-on my wall...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 6/8/2003 10:29:00 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #140 on: June 08, 2003, 11:34:07 AM »
Wow, Luigi, that would look nice up on your wall! Ha! Look at him squirm!
Anyways, with the mansion you had to go through-wasn't everything in there interactive in some way? Maybe that's why your game is the shortest game for Gamecube?!?

« Reply #141 on: June 08, 2003, 11:37:17 AM »
*starts crying*
Boo hoo hoo...why-a-do I always get the shortest-a-and the dumbest games...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #142 on: June 08, 2003, 11:42:38 AM »
Don't worry, Luigi, you're better then Mario on some games. Let me give you a list: Super Mario World because I find you able to jump high and can sort of hover to get right where you want-Mario just stinks...Super Smash Bros+SSBM because of your improved attacks, high jumping, fast and swift attacks and because you can practically jump higher then the rest of the characters, Mario Party because with me, you just seem to have the best luck, and Mario Kart-you turn those corners better then Mario. Do you feel calmer now? They should name those games something like Super Luigi's World or Luigi Kart.

« Reply #143 on: June 08, 2003, 11:45:53 AM »
Well...*sniffle* I will feel better when Luigi&Mario is released...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #144 on: June 08, 2003, 11:50:35 AM »
Yeah-hey, isn't the title MARIO&Luigi RPG or something like that?
Well, to beat this game, Mario needs you and he better be good to you, huh? DO you know what YOUR new game is about?(I said 'your' meaning that I'm going to favor you-you look cool in that game)

« Reply #145 on: June 08, 2003, 11:51:41 AM »
I-a-secretly like the part where I can pound-a-Mario flat...its my favorite-a-move..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #146 on: June 08, 2003, 11:56:22 AM »
I didn't know you could do that! Does Mario lose HP when you do that to him?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #147 on: June 08, 2003, 11:56:52 AM »
Peach: Aww...there, there, Luigi... Hey, jon! Can I have some more questions! I'm feeling left out... :(

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #148 on: June 08, 2003, 11:57:54 AM »
No-a-he doesnt

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #149 on: June 08, 2003, 12:01:45 PM »
Then you can squish him all day! Now, let's talk about Luigi's Mansion.
When you had to hunt for all the Boos, wasn't that boring? I mean, you got good at it!

Oh, and Luigi, when Mario comes back, let's tell him,"You put your pants on backwards!", ok? Just to freak his noodle-if you know what I mean...

Print