Print

Author Topic: Match Game Mario Style  (Read 2186 times)

« on: August 02, 2005, 05:40:00 PM »
Get ready to match the stars from the Magic Garden show Cassandra Wipilby, Brett Somers, Charles Nelson Reilly, 8-Bit Joint owner Tingria, Richard Dawson and Glitzville's very own Gene Rayburn Jr. (Kooyan) as we play the star studded...

And here's the star of Match Game...Gene Rayburn.

Gene Raybrun: Hello everybody of Fungi Forums. Hope you enjoy our special show. Now let's meet our first two contestents Wario and Mario.

Mario: It's-a me Mario!

Wario: Give me all the money!

Gene Rayburn: Now wait just a second there Wario. You can't get the money if you don't play the game! Since these two are very famous, we won't do the introduction and start with round 1.

Mario: Let's-a play the Match-a Game.

Brett: Oh, I like that in a man. Don't you Charles in a ?

Charles: Oh, just be quiet Brett!

Gene Rayburn: Mario, you can select either A or B.

Mario: I'll take a B for brillant!

Gene Raybrun: Okey Dokey then. Jerry said: My wife is a soap opera finatic. She now calls the orange juice the ______.

Brett: Eh? Orange jiuce the blank? I don't get it?

Charles: Well just do your best Brett!

More to come...

"We''re sorry you didn''t win any money, but you will be receiving a broken clavicle and a jar of olives courtesy of Match Game"-Gene Rayburn

Edited by - Tingrio on 8/2/2005 4:54:05 PM

Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2005, 08:35:18 AM »
Why are you so obsessed with Match Game, Tingrio?

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 05:51:49 PM »
that's sorta like me being infatuated( i think this is spelled right) about family feud.

VOTE FOR PEDRO!
I see poop.

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2005, 04:39:08 PM »
Since I started watching this(and also because I feel sorry for Tingrio)I will play along.

Gene:Ok Mario pick a letter a or b.

Mario:Certainly.I will pick b.

Gene:OK then.Here we go.Timmy's wife went to the store day.When she came back home she had bought her a__________.

VOTE FOR PEDRO!
I see poop.

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 04:39:30 PM »
Since I started watching this(and also because I feel sorry for Tingrio)I will play along.

Gene:Ok Mario pick a letter a or b.

Mario:Certainly.I will pick b.

Gene:OK then.Here we go.Timmy's wife went to the store today.When she came back home she had bought her a__________.

VOTE FOR PEDRO!

Edited by - mario_luigifan104 on 9/15/2005 3:40:58 PM
I see poop.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2005, 01:36:16 PM »
Mario: Daily a-Double!!

Gene: What?

Mario: A Daily a-Double! If I-a spend a vowel-a, a-my a-piece a-can-a move forward a-three spaces if I-a roll-a a 10.

Gene: That's three other games, Mario! And one isn't even a game show!

Mario: You-a mean-a that a-Doom isn't a game-a show-a?

Gene: *sigh* Not again.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Print