Print

Author Topic: Who Has More Power?  (Read 5123 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2002, 10:39:55 PM »
ever heard of POWER STARS,since zelda uses TRI FORCE peach can use POWER STARS. but forget this whos stronger and has more power mario or link.

My name is  slick the hedgehog im a street wise hedgehog who is skilled at the martial until I lost my arm in a sword battle with a mysterious echidna.

But thanks to tails I have a fully functinal mechanical arm and can livean almost normal life exept the I''''ve gotten news that the mysterious echidna is after the neon crystals and ME!

My mission,to collect all the crystals,find out who is this echidna and defeat him before it''s to late! I WILL NOT FAIL

Edited by - slickarm on 7/23/2002 9:46:12 PM
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2002, 02:13:50 AM »
Good point PM, and I think Peach has always had healing powers to some degree. In the original SMB, she was the only one who could change TMK's citizens from their brick and mushroom forms. But Peach's magic attacks in SMRPG aren't very well suited to...well...attacking. Psych Bomb isn't that great compared to some of the stuff Mallow and Geno dish out. When debating the merit of magic, I guess it boils down to healing vs. offensive.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2002, 08:02:41 AM »
I agree.  Once Peach goes towards you wielding a frying pan or a parasol, and using Magic like Psyche Bomb and Sleepy Time, do you think anyone stands a chance?

Also she possesses the power of Come Back, which revives a deceased party member, and her Mute power can make it so the enemy can't use magic.  One mute and Zelda's helpless!

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2002, 10:04:08 AM »
Hey!! I got it! When Mario and Luigi and Yoshi die in the games, the reason they come back is because... Peach revives them!

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2002, 11:46:35 AM »
That's a good theory.  But they only have a certain amount of lives, and how can Peach do this if she's captured?  Unless she's a witch!  Get her!

jk

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2002, 02:06:02 PM »
In Paper Mario they tryed to say the 1 up mushrooms were "Life Shrooms" that you ate when you got KOed, but how do you explain them being revived when they fall into pits?

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2002, 05:41:58 PM »
and how can you eat them if youre KOed

So theres sonic running at full speed blue blur right behind him he remembers that he left his chili dog at the hot dog stand so he runs back and all he sees is the blur in his face he finds his way out and a poll shows up out of no where and so sonic is left with a long red mark going straight down his face
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2002, 11:02:12 AM »
zelda is stronger.

sorry, i saw an opening that seemed to scream out attack.
sorry, i saw an opening that seemed to scream out attack.

RvH

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2002, 12:04:15 PM »
Zelda is strong when you wait a while  with attacking instead off attacking right away!
But i like Peach more then Zelda, i don't know why.
 Sorry if there are words misspelled. :p

Print