Print

Author Topic: I'm glad to see I was missed...  (Read 2366 times)

« on: December 01, 2003, 11:50:56 PM »
Yes, I thought by now you'de all considered I left the forum. Because I did momentaraly. I have since left my plans of dominating this forum; for much more... personal beisness must first be asertained. Yes I return to you with an opology, and a heads up for what's to come. I am, minorly, sorry for the uprising, at the time being. You see, I wanted to rule something in my existance. I have never held much power, and now see that it is hard to get this power. Leasons learned here will be a great deal to future power strugles. For self declaring a ruler went out many years ago for this forum. Slow double-back planning is required for this forum, and other aspects of my life. One thing is for sure however, I do require some... I guess you would call mentors for lack of a better word that could help with some problems I wish to have asistance with. Anyone who thinks they may be able to assist me in such an indevor of concoring my prblems and answer my questions please respond. I will contact you again in this forum. I opologize for being such a pain, but it must be taken out on somebody, otherwise it will eat up at me. So you all are my lucky crowd. lol. Seriously though I would be thankful of asistance. I would prefer people who are well, mature so to speak. In other words, someone who is most likely 15 or over. But I don't like age labals. I think at a copoasity much higher than my age, but to give you a rough estimate, 15 or over. I also use Yahoo, so a screename for chat would be most prefered. Good day.

May the force be with you.

May the Power of the Dark Side compel you! :) HAHAHA! :)

May the Power of the Dark Side compel you! :) HAHAHA! :)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2003, 04:39:33 PM »
You, my good sir, are a weirdo.
A simple "I'm sorry" would have been just fine and dandy.
And I accept the apology.
May the Force be with you.

Edited by - TheEggMan on Time slowed/and/Reality bent. But on:and:on the Eggman went. AM

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2003, 06:09:16 PM »
"Wierdo", is giving him a little too much credit.
If I understood what was being said, "opology" accepted.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2003, 06:17:14 PM »
"You, my good sir, are a weirdo."

Amen to that, brother.

"A simple 'I'm sorry' would have been just fine and dandy."

Yep, I agree.

"And I accept the apology."

Me too.

"But I don't like age labals."

Good, you shouldn't because people younger than 15 can certainly be more mature in any case, IMO.

But seriously, MoonEye, you were only gone for a couple days, if that. You shouldn't make a new thread every time you happen to be gone a couple days; just a suggestion, not a mean command.

"May the Force be with you."

Yep, let's hope.

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2003, 07:40:58 PM »
I agree with all three of them. You're giving me the jibblies, man. Listen guy, if you make good threads like your 15 and Over Gamecube one, then eople would like you more. Got it?

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2003, 10:31:33 PM »
O_o

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2003, 11:56:44 PM »
DID YOU JUST SAY THAT YOU THINK AT A CAPACITY ADVANCED FOR YOUR AGE?!?!?

I am sorry, my little brother (age 7) can spell better than you, My God!!! i cannot believe you, i am totally blown away by how blissful you are. Holy flippen de-do-da. I cannot even make sence of my own thoughts after seeing your writing. I practally vomit with incredible disbelief at the posibility that you might not be trying to spell badly every time I read one of your posts!!! You have the nerve to claim a wide mental vocabulary and misspell half of the words when you claim this!!! I cannot believe that nobody else has brought this up yet!!!

You were not missed by me, and may the lord have pity on your soul... please die soon.

Your good friend,
Birdo
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2003, 02:54:17 AM »
<3 irony.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2003, 11:18:12 AM »
(I love it when newbies fight)

Uh, Mooneye, a pity thread isn't the way to win our respect. Apperciate the apology, though... and DON'T DO IT AGAIN!

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2003, 12:26:15 PM »
*stands there staring at Mooneye, and gives him a very confused look*

Um..... yeah... um.... I forgive you.......

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 12/5/2003 10:31:21 AM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Print