Print

Author Topic: Wish we were there.  (Read 8296 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2005, 07:19:44 PM »
This is the most emo topic ever; and I would know, that's the music that I am.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2005, 08:26:43 PM »
My point was pretty much the same as Koopaslaya's.  It's very strange to keep your internet friends updated on this girl you haven't even gone out with yet.  I'm not claiming that's what Koopaslaya meant though.

If in your last post you said you know how I act, that's not really true.  If that was even what you said.  I act very... bipolar with people.  I think a lot more clearly than I act.  I'm not accusing you of being stupid or anything.  I don't even know if you meant that you know how I act when you said, "Well, if I knew them ok like Markio, I know how he acts...".

Personally, I don't have any experience with girls.  I either don't feel worthy of older girls and I avoid younger girls because I wouldn't want them to be with someone like me.  Mostly because I don't actually show "myself" to people, and they'd be liking the "polite" me.  You know, like manners and all that.  So in a situation like this, all I could do is just go through it.  Like, I wouldn't have a negative or positive outlook on it, I'd just... well, I'd do it.  Not to be bland, just be yourself.

TEM, you say "emo" as though it were a bad thing.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2005, 02:54:14 PM »
You guy's are right, I'm so stupid, what the heck was I thinking?  Well, I'd like to close this meaningless topic if possible, please.

DRAGGING BEHIND YOU< THE SILENT REPROACH OF A MILLION TEAR-STAINED EYES....
I only watch [adult swim]

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2005, 04:41:49 PM »
First tell us what happens when you go out with her!(I'm such a hypocrite. :P)

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2005, 06:38:41 PM »
Sure thing, oh yeah, and hold my last thought...

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2005, 07:28:55 PM »
All I read was the first post.

Girls are so depressing.

Just the enormous pressure of getting a girlfirend, and if you don't have one you're a loser!
I hate to think about it...

Just, go with what you think is right.

Edited by - The Blue Toad on 10/10/2005 6:32:35 PM
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2005, 08:29:34 PM »
"Girls are so depressing.

Just the enormous pressure of getting a girlfirend, and if you don't have one you're a loser!
I hate to think about it..."

There are a lot of lonely girls out there, too. It isn't just a boy problem.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2005, 08:44:32 PM »
That's true.  I guess I'm being a little selfish.

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2005, 09:21:31 PM »
That, and I know of many cliques in the High School I go to that don't care if you have a girl/boyfriend or not.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2005, 07:03:42 PM »
Personally, I think some girls when they tell a boy that they like, that they like them, the girls come on a little too strong...  Either that or they just plain dont care what the boy thinks about them.  I say this because some girls that I naturally dont like have asked me out and just cant take the hint that I do not wish to go out with them.  I put it very politly and plain, but when they start stalking me or telling lies to people that I am going out with them, or talk about me openly.  Thats where I draw the line and no more mister nice guy(should be read while playing Alice Coopers "No more Mr Niceguy") And I have to let them learn the hard way.  Which I in fact do not like to do....

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2005, 07:08:59 PM »
Do you throw rocks at them or something?

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2005, 07:12:34 PM »
Yeah, sorry for being all self-pity back there everyone.  I guess I was just depressed (normal behavior for teens).

haha, rocks.

Edited by - The Blue Toad on 10/12/2005 6:13:16 PM

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2005, 08:20:06 PM »
Well, Superstar M., you should at least honor yourself with the fact that your are asked. Even if you don't like the "askees."

Not very much people talk to me at my school. For some reason, people see me as far too aloof, despite the fact that I desperately try to break down this barrier.

« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2005, 04:39:40 PM »
Haha, rocks, let me right that down.....  Well, I guess I should honor myself a little, but I'm not too fond of most of the girls or who they hang out with(beleive me, I do not judge someone on what I hear about them, I judge them on how I witness them, as in how they act)

Print