Print

Author Topic: Does anyone remember the classics  (Read 4082 times)

« on: June 08, 2000, 04:16:32 PM »
Hey guys,

Does anyone here remember the good old classic games. The ones for atari and N.E.S. Scince i own an atari id like to know what people thought about those games please give me your comments bout atari mario and N.E.S. mario

thanx,
    Mario5388

^_^

Want mario secrets

E - mail me for secrets from any game
Want mario secrets

E - mail me for secrets from any game

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2000, 04:41:41 PM »
Well I never had an Atari but I had a NES(Who didn't :) and I remember them very well. They ought to make some more classic-style Mario games because they were the best.

-YOSHI :P
Woohoo.

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2000, 06:57:44 PM »
I have an original Nintendo.  Actually, it isn't mine, it was bought by a relative of mine in 1988 along with a cartridge that contains "Super Mario Bros." and "Duck Hunt."  It is in perfect working order and has been played only a few hours since it was purchased.  Come to think of it, it is probably worth something, if anyone claiming possession of it would ever want to sell it.  I never play the "All Stars" "Super Mario Bros.," just the classic one, which I think is of better quality, even if the graphics are a little less defined as in the Super N.E.S. retooling.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2000, 07:10:59 AM »
Ataris are pretty cool if your way into classic gaming as me...Kaboom! sounded cool, and, (get ready for this) it had MARIO games onit!!!(DUH!!!) Now I feel grandly stupid, now that its out of my system, I can actually start making sense now. But I have nothing more to say, so, uh, er, umm, seya!

I. M. Nowoc
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2000, 09:20:03 PM »
The classic games, I remember, in fact the original, 1985 version of SMB just made a comeback on SMB DX. ( i have it and it's great!)

Mega 2- Sorry, but that game is probobly worth less than you paid for it.  I saw it at a local store for a couple bucks.

I see all, hear all, and know all. (At least about SMB DX.)
I see all, hear all, and know all. (At least about SMB DX.)(and SM64 )

Print