Print

Author Topic: Quesiton Concerning the DS  (Read 3016 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« on: February 18, 2006, 09:09:00 PM »
Do they make car chargers for the DS?  I'm just wondering because my dad and I will be going to New Mexico for a cousin's wedding this summer.  From the part of the Midwest I live in to New Mexico, that's a REALLY long drive, so I plan on brining my DS with me.  A car charger would be very useful in a trip like this.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2006, 09:15:02 PM »
Yes.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 09:42:44 PM »
Thanks.  I'll be sure to tell my dad about it next time we go to Target.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2006, 09:53:15 PM »
Don't take this as fact until someone else backs it up, but I believe the DS uses the same power supply as an SP.  So, if you find an SP car charger that's cheaper, get that instead.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2006, 09:56:15 PM »
DeadAwake is right. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 08:17:11 PM »
I second that backing up. When I got my DS, I kept the SP charger for travel.

I've seen SP/DS chargers that are solar powered, even.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2006, 09:55:09 PM »
Woah, solar powered DS charger? I need that.
I have a car charger for my DS, made by intec. I followed the instruction manual and never used the SP charger for my DS or vice-versa.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2006, 10:01:33 PM »
Heh, I have to use my DS charger for both since my SP charger decided to die one day.  I was about to order a replacement from Nintendo, then I realized that they were the same.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2006, 04:04:21 PM »
I've seen SP/DS chargers that are solar powered, even.
Are you serious? Why haven't I heard of it...

Or you might be thinking of the IPod.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2006, 05:05:29 PM »

Print