Print

Author Topic: Mailbag 10 Jun 2003  (Read 2685 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: June 11, 2003, 09:36:18 PM »
If you guys missed it, J.J. is back with a new mailbag.  He has brought back the public mocking of Mario fans as well.

http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/mailbag_030610.shtml
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2003, 09:39:03 PM »
I read it--and was disappointed. We've actually been discussing it in the Mario Bar, in which some of us have said that it belongs here, in site discussion (which you just did).  :)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2003, 10:27:35 PM »
Deezer, I enjoyed the J.J. edition and want more from him. Maybe start up the old rotation system?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2003, 10:52:55 PM »
What, does J.J. only answer the e-mails that Deezer and David won't? It kinda seems that way.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 6/11/2003 9:53:24 PM
That was a joke.

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2003, 05:32:36 AM »
Actually, I tend to answer every single message in the entire mailbox whenever I answer it... I only skip 1) things that are more properly TMK site news and must be forwarded to Deezer [fan art, music, link submissions, etc.], or 2) redundant messages (if 3 other people all asked the same question, you won't get answered).

I do think the rotation is returning, though.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2003, 06:54:37 PM »
I felt a little offended, even though my e-mails weren't answered. I didn't find it funny at all.

U.S. X-Box Controller- Doubles as an anchor for sea-worthy crafts.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Print