Print

Author Topic: Question about modding.  (Read 2737 times)

« on: September 05, 2004, 01:39:45 PM »
What's the process you go through to become a mod?  Just out of curiosity.

-----------------------------
"In Paris they simply stared when I spoke to them in French; I never did succeed in making those idiots understand their language." - Mark Twain
"The bigger they are, the harder I fight."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2004, 04:27:00 PM »
Once again, I want to tell you, you have a cool username.

Egg Power

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2004, 05:00:34 PM »
Being in the right place at the right time. Also, getting reccomended by other mods.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. The universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2004, 05:13:33 PM »
You also have a cool sig.  I actually Laughed Out Loud.

To be a mod you have to pay Deezer, but I forgot his paypal address.  In lue of it you can send money to dr_shows@yahoo.com  (wink wink).

Actually don't ask, if a mod is needed Deezer or another mod/admin will post the need or contact the person he/she wants to do it.  If you really want to impress Deezer you can find specific (month and day) release dates for the arcade versions of Donkey Kong, DK Jr, and Mario Bros.
A little bribe never hurts either.

Maybe a mod could answer this better?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2004, 06:18:49 PM »
Post a lot of well-thought-out posts in proper English punctuation and language.

Point out the people listed as mods currently who don't even go to the forums.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2004, 07:50:29 PM »
Wow, thank you very much for all the compliments.

I know I have no chance of ever becoming a mod.  I just wanted to be aware of the necessary situations, just in case anything came up.  ^_^

Once again, thank you for the help.

"In Paris they simply stared when I spoke to them in French; I never did succeed in making those idiots understand their language." - Mark Twain

Edited by - kamikaze koopa on 9/5/2004 6:51:41 PM
"The bigger they are, the harder I fight."

Print