Print

Author Topic: Son of Mario.  (Read 2316 times)

« on: December 01, 2001, 06:06:52 PM »
Never mind.....

I used to be ZimStar. If anyone knows how to drop my old acount please tell me. Thanks.

Edited by - MagicKoopa120 on 12/2/2001 6:23:56 AM

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2001, 08:41:53 PM »
This is possibly the most stupid post I have ever read.

Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.
Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2001, 08:22:53 AM »
Fine, I'll edit it out of the Fungi Forums.....

I used to be ZimStar. If anyone knows how to drop my old acount please tell me. Thanks.

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2001, 05:09:57 PM »
Why would Mario have a son anyway? And the stupidest post I ever read was MARIO MASTER 3000's post about Bowser's wife.

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2002, 08:17:39 PM »
I am bringing it back. This time I've wrote more too.

"Never underestimate the power of the darkside" Star Wars.

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2002, 08:29:42 PM »
Chapter 1
The chosen one, Son of Mario.
   One day, Bowser was eagerly awaiting his meeting. In this meeting he was to discus the final terms, on his new plan. A plan that would brake up Peach, and Mario for good. As he came down stairs from his thrown room, Kammy Koopa bursted through the doors of the castle. "Bowser, we MUST talk!," she exclaimed. "You're early, the meetings not till noon," Bowser said. "Sir, their is terrible news, you must call off the meeting," she said. "What is it Kammy?" he asked. "Well...you know that....one prophecy," she began. "Of course," he said. "There is more," she said. "Let me begin from the beginning, Long ago Kamek Koopa proficised that if Mario, and Peach where to ever have a son, that that boy would rise up, and destroy you and the Empire you so evilly rule. Then he will rule peacefully over all," she said. "I SAID, that I knew of the prophecy, why else would I have been trying to keep them apart for years," he said. "Their is grave news, Kamek was too much of a coward to tell you himself,when you had him as a partner, that is, the boy would have been born on this exact date, I just got news......that the prophecy, was true," she said uneasily. "What!?! is this a joke?!?!" Bowser said. "Sir, please, remember your temper," Kammy said. "Why couldn't you have figured out the rest of the prophecy sooner!" Bowser said. "I, I, I thought you where doing a good job at keeping them apart, I saw no reason to check for prophecies," she said. "Well then, I thought you where doing a good job at informing me, I see no reason for keeping you around, guards! take her to the dungeon," Bowser decreed. "Yes, wright away," they said. "And! I'll be taking this," Bowser said as he snatched her magic wand. The guards dragged her from the room. "You'll be sorry for this," she said in a low tone.

Chapter 2
The beautiful son.
   "He's so preaches, at least, thetas what I've herd," said Peach, walking down the stairs of her castle. Mario ran to her. "Your in no condition to be up and about, you need to get back to the bed, and rest yourself," Mario said kindly. "I know, but I want to see the little darling with my own eye's, instead of just having everybody tell my what he's like," Peach said impatiently. "Ok, but only for a few minutes. Then you will go up to bed?" asked Mario. "Ok," Peach said reluctantly. The young boy looked up inisantly. He smiled widely when he saw Peach. He wore a red shirt, and blue overalls, with yellow suspender buckles. Mario took off his cap, and placed it on the child's head. "I'll call him Mario," Peach said. The boy made googaly sounds, then he fell into a peaceful sleep.

Chapter 3
The haven of Stars.
   Kammy was sitting pationtly in her cell. She looked out the bared windows to the sky. She saw the Gaint Power Star fly out of of the window of Peache's Castle. It made a few circles and settled high in the sky, above the castle. Then 120 Power Stars flew out of the same window, and settled randumly across the blackend sky. Then she saw saven stars comeing down from the sky.

Chapter 4
The very speacial gifts.
   Knock, Knock, Knock! The door opened. "How may I serve you sir?" asked Bootler. He now took the job as Peaches protecter. Now that Bow haunts the castle. Sending chilles of fright into her unsecpecting victims. She relly keeps the castle workers on their toes. "Just take us to Peach," said Elder Star, kindly. Then Bootler walked the great Star Spirits over to Peach, and the great Mario. The seven stars made a magic wand of gold, and handed it to Baby Mario. "This is for Baby Mario, he can use it for whatever he pleases," said Elder Star. "And for you two, this coin, the Coin of Stars," Elder Star said. He gave Peach the coin, and tucked it in her hand. "Wow, the Coin of Stars," said Peach, astounded. "Let it protect you and your family for years to come. Now, we must be going, we have our work cut out for us," said Elder Star. And with that, the seven stars left the castle and went back to Star Haven.

Chapter 5
The requiered help.
   "Troops! Get me Kamek Koopa Back!," said Bowser. "But sir, you banished him long ago, you know after his faliure to beat Mario when you where a child," said the General of the Troopa's. "I know that, I'm the one who banished him, now bring him back NOW!" sceamed Bowser. "Wright away sir," said the General.
   He arived at Kamek's house. Kamek resided in a carved out tree stump. It, of corse, was taller than him. Once inside the General began to speak to Kamek. "King Bowser has ordered your return," said the General. "I do not wish to return to that overgrowned, spoiled, BRAT!" said Kamek. "How DARE you speak of the king in that manner," said the Genaral. "What happened to Kammy?" asked Kamek. "She has ben locked away for her faliar," said the General. "Go away now," said Kamek. He raised his magic wand, and the General turned into a Goomba. The Goomba ran away with tears of failure streaming from his eyes. "Now to save Kammy," said Kamek.
   He grabed his broom and flew to Bowser's castle. Their, he lannded close to Kammy's window. "He stole my wand, deer," said Kammy. “Who did?” asked Kamek. “Bowser, he’s went overboard this time. He’s feriouse about the comming of Mario’s son.....By the way, why didn’t you tell him about that?” asked Kammy. “I knew what his reaction would be,” replied Kamek with a smile. “Now stand back I’m busting you out!” exclaimed Kamek. Kamek raised his wand high with both hands and resided a magical spell. Magical shapes and a gaint beam of white light rasiated from the wand. The white getisened straight into the bars. The bars began to vanish. All of a sudden they became completly solid. Kamek started to vibrate. The vibration was shaking his whole body. The wand exploeded in his hands. Sending him flying backwards into a tree. “Ha, ha, ha,” laughed Bowser evily. He slowly opened the doors of his castle. He stood in the door-way glaring at the both of them. “Bowser, I knew you would have senced him. Good job your evilness,” said Kammy. “If you would like, I’ll give you a spell to banish Kamek to the darkest regin of Dark World. “Kammy you traitor,” screamed Kamek in disbelief. “One thing though, You must let me go,” said Kammy. “NO! I will not forgive you for what you have done! I will simply lock him in anouther cell and take this,” said Bowser as he snatched up the remaints of Kamek's wand. “Nice move Kammy. Very nice move,” said Kamek angerly.

Chapter 6
A disterbing Letter.
   â€œMario come quick!” screamed Toad.

You may continue now.

"Never underestimate the power of the darkside" Star Wars.

Edited by - MagicKoopa120 on 2/11/2002 6:30:39 PM

Print