Print

Author Topic: Searching for that One Game?  (Read 5053 times)

« on: July 03, 2006, 07:46:08 PM »
No, this is not a buying/selling topic. That's what the White Mushroom House Board is.

Anyway, I created this topic so we can discuss any game that has been/is on oour minds and we either don't know the name of it or don't remember much about it. Hopefully, some helpful soul will read this topic and help those of us who need it. Now, on to the games..

I remember this jigsaw puzzle game that was on my mom's computer when I was just getting into games. The pictures of the puzzle were moving, and you could flip the pieces to see where they fit into the puzzle. The easist puzzle was four large marbles that were moving around in a small circle, all reflecting the one behind it.

There was also another puzzle that had a black background, with green circles, and there was red one that bounced around in the puzzle. That one had the best music.

* sigh
If I could just find out what the name of that game is/was..

Moving on, post yours. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 09:07:51 PM »
I want SMRPG! I don't know why I sold it, mabye because I couldn't get past the first croco....
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2006, 01:04:34 AM »
Wario Blast. I loved that game. one of the weirdest crossovers of all time. (hopefully Wario and Bomberman can meet up again in Smash Bros. Brawl, heh heh)
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2006, 01:26:28 AM »
What the heck guys?  Did you even read the first post?

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2006, 06:19:25 AM »
No. No they didn't.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2006, 09:40:07 AM »
I did read the first post, however, I interpreted it as simply talk about a game you want to know more about. I played Wario Blast once, and after that, never again. I brought it up to see if anyone else really knew anything about it.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2006, 10:03:45 AM »
I think that those games that you are looking for are called Jezzball. The other one was simply called Jigsaw.

However, I know the title to this game: Jazz Jackrabbit. I just wish I could find Jazz Jackrabbit 1 somewhere.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2006, 05:52:15 PM »
Jazz Jackrabbit rules.

My brother and I own the original copy of JJ 1.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2006, 07:01:56 PM »
I think that those games that you are looking for are called Jezzball. The other one was simply called Jigsaw.

However, I know the title to this game: Jazz Jackrabbit. I just wish I could find Jazz Jackrabbit 1 somewhere.

Are you talking to me? I don't think it's Jezzball. I remember that game very vividly. The "Jigsaw" game was a jigsaw puzzle game, and I just remembered something else about it: all the pieces were rectangular shaped, so you could form it into a picture. There were none of those little knobby pieces like on regular jigsaw puzzles.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2006, 07:08:50 PM »
I remember playing Mario's Early Years: Fun with Letters at a friends house when I was young. I guess I just forgot about, but it looked sort of fun. I thought about buying it, but it's................well, just not Mario.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2006, 09:33:31 PM »
what's wrong with you? PL?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2006, 09:38:02 PM »
Toad, yes that game was called Jigsaw, I am almost 100% sure.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2006, 06:39:39 PM »
what's wrong with you? PL?

Nothing. I seem just fine thank you.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2006, 07:08:05 PM »
I think he just thought you had PLeurosis.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2006, 07:09:19 PM »
I was just saying, why would you like those "preschoolish" games?

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2006, 07:15:57 PM »
I remember playing Mario's Early Years: Fun with Letters at a friends house when I was young.

*rolls eyes* When I was young....................

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 02:44:19 PM »
Toad, yes that game was called Jigsaw, I am almost 100% sure.

Can you help me find some info on it, then? I'd like to see if I could find at least a screenshot to confirm that the game is Jigsaw, but I've been all over the internet, and nobody seems to know the game existed but you and me.

Print