Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1708465 times)

« Reply #5610 on: May 21, 2009, 08:18:27 AM »
Glorb, seriously let Suffix and TEM train you. I am a beginner and I played as Soldier for a good hour this morning. I managed to kill A LOT of guys just by using a few techniques from this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FSHDtLIapw
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #5611 on: May 21, 2009, 07:02:01 PM »
I am so sick of people and their obsessiveness with freshness. If they don't see me pull something out of the oven, or if it's been sitting out for over an hour, they don't want it. Often times, they are rude about it. It's not like I'm going to stand around and cook all day, I've got better things to do.

They should know better than to come an hour before close. Nothing is going to be fresh then.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #5612 on: May 21, 2009, 08:37:35 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #5613 on: May 21, 2009, 09:17:55 PM »
Man Weegee, you switch your avatar as much as I do.

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #5614 on: May 21, 2009, 09:42:19 PM »
That's what we get for using the "ugly" white forum theme.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #5615 on: May 22, 2009, 10:36:04 PM »
I really, really hate restarting my computer.

So TF2's been acting up since the update yesterday. It's to be expected, or course, because it's an update to a very popular game that hopes to make said game more popular. So I can expect network issues. I've also got all of my games on a relatively small (18 gigabyte, I believe) external hard disk. Whenever just about anything downloads, it's a battle for disk space. I did fill up the drive at one point, so I had to delete Portal and then resume the update. And then restart Steam and resume the update again. Kinda frustrating, but tolerable. So it's finally (read one day later) finished updating itself and I want to play. But now I can't connect to any servers. Any. The game freezes every time I try to play. Not tolerable, as I sort of, you know, want to play. So I figure that maybe it's a good time to restart my computer, since I haven't for over a month and it maybe might solve the problem.

And twenty minutes later my desktop and a few background apps have just now loaded. And yes, about half of that time was spent shutting down.

I really hate restarting my computer.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #5616 on: May 23, 2009, 02:13:25 PM »
Well, this is it. My laptop, less than a year old, lies here in pieces. My mom accidentally knocked it off the couch, causing it to break. I have fond memories  of my little red lappy: my first game of TF2, my first texture hack...ah, well. My parents say they're getting me a new laptop (tailored to gaming), so we'll see how this turns out.
No! I don't want that!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5617 on: May 30, 2009, 10:39:12 PM »
oh god i just saw eraserhead its just as bad as i heard
every

« Reply #5618 on: May 30, 2009, 10:50:11 PM »
Do you mean "bad" as in "crappy-bad", "scary-bad", or just plain "bad-bad"? There's a difference, you know.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #5619 on: May 30, 2009, 11:06:56 PM »
Oh no... Eraserhead?  I'm so sorry!

It's more a "This movie will haunt you for the rest of your life and there's nothing you can do about it bad".
There is no way to un-watch, to un-experience this movie.  I'm so sorry, Glorb.
Go Moon!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5620 on: May 31, 2009, 12:11:39 AM »
Something tells me I would like it.
That was a joke.

« Reply #5621 on: May 31, 2009, 03:27:24 AM »
One of my all-time favorites.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5622 on: May 31, 2009, 06:32:47 AM »
Coincidentally, I made the massive mistake of reading the summary of that thing on Wikipedia a bit back (spurred by a YTMND based on a scene) and was just about to make some mention of it around these parts. Seriously, I thought there were rules against making something that FUBAR. (somehow, I had never heard of the movie until I looked up the gist of it)

Also, while we're on the topic, some of the chord progression in Pink Floyd's "Have a Cigar" reminds me of that movie. For the love of God, don't ask why.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 06:35:33 AM by ShadowBrain »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5623 on: May 31, 2009, 08:22:34 AM »
Something tells me I would like it.

Something tells me you're in for a very very fun surprise.
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5624 on: May 31, 2009, 10:00:32 AM »
All my friends are David Lynch fans.
That was a joke.

Print