Print

Author Topic: Mariology (serious posts wanted)  (Read 476847 times)

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #1455 on: January 06, 2008, 08:33:05 PM »
Yes.

« Reply #1456 on: January 06, 2008, 10:10:57 PM »
Petey Piranha gives me the creeps.
Let's burn some stuff and call it science.

« Reply #1457 on: January 07, 2008, 01:39:02 PM »
That's because he is an abomination.
-Your friendly neighborhood potato.

« Reply #1458 on: January 07, 2008, 08:32:58 PM »
He is a disgrace!  We must destroy him!  Grab your pitchforks and torches men, we're an angry mob now!
Let's burn some stuff and call it science.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #1459 on: January 08, 2008, 12:54:26 AM »
He was great until he started appearing in practically EVERY single game, and participated in the spinoffs.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1460 on: January 09, 2008, 11:29:04 AM »
I remember watching something once about this one plant whose seeds actually had little legs (just one leg, I think), and instead of having the wind scatter the seeds, they could slowly pull themselves, like clams or oysters. So walking plants are somewhat in the realm of possibility. I think Venus Flytraps are creepy enough, personally.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #1461 on: January 13, 2008, 04:59:13 PM »
You know what I find interesting? How Paper Mario, a spin-off, cameos in Mario Kart: Super Circuit, which is also a a spin-off. For example, look at Cheese Land. (All of the Paper Mario mice thing are there).

« Reply #1462 on: January 13, 2008, 07:20:01 PM »
I never noticed that. That's pretty funny.
Neko = A hot anime chick that's half cat and half human. (SEXY!)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1463 on: January 14, 2008, 12:15:20 AM »
You fools, those mice are from Yoshi's Island.
That was a joke.

« Reply #1464 on: January 19, 2008, 03:29:32 PM »
Hmm... True that, it's been awhile since I played Yoshi's Island. (I beat it, but I lost it)

Anyway, I've always wondered - In the intro to Super Mario Sunshine, you see the main island, (Isle Delfino), but surrounding it you see more. What possibly can these islands be?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1465 on: January 19, 2008, 05:52:17 PM »
Hopefully not sequels...

*didn't like Sunshine*
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #1466 on: January 20, 2008, 04:49:03 AM »
I doubt the other islands will ever be heard from again, but it tells us that Isle Delfino is part of an archipelago.

« Reply #1467 on: February 01, 2008, 04:29:51 PM »
I have come to the realisation that Bowser is actually a genius. He's been wearing those leather with studded bracelets and collars for years, but it wasn't until I saw the movie Beowulf that I came to realise Bowser's genius.

To slay a dragon that breathes fire, you must rip it's heart out (this particular dragon had it's heart in it's throat, literally). The dragon that Beowulf was tying to slay had a weak point in it's neck, and during the fight, Beowulf reached through that weak point to grab the heart, subsequentially killing the dragon.

Bowser wears those leather studded things to keep the Mario Bros from getting to his weakest points: ankles, wrists and neck. If Harry Potter had known about this, his arm wouldn't have become poisened during the fight with the basilisk.. but a basilisk isn't a full grown dragon anyway (not a dragon at all, I believe).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1468 on: February 01, 2008, 05:10:17 PM »
Bowser is a dragon?
That was a joke.

« Reply #1469 on: February 01, 2008, 05:14:48 PM »
I'm not saying that. Bowser is just protecting his weak points with the studs.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print