Print

Author Topic: The copy..........  (Read 4752 times)

« on: October 11, 2003, 10:28:34 AM »
There's no doubt about now.Did any of u guys here about Sony and their copy system,PSP?It's proof that Sony is tryin to copy Nintendo!PSP will be a handheld like the Gameboy systems.I hope the copy fails!

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2003, 10:44:15 AM »
I am withholding judgement until I actually see the system and games.  Although I love Nintendo, I wouldn't say another system suck just because its not Nintendo.  Regardless of how good it is or the fact that many Xbox and PS2 owners have a GBA but not a GCN, I think the PSP will be a huge success because Sony has such a following now.  Think about it.  Many people at this forum would buy a new game just because it has Mario in it.  Likewise many other people may buy a handheld just because it has Sony or Playstation on it.

The other systems just don't have Nintendo's great games.  The xBox may even be a slightly better systems based on specs, but it has no games on it that I want that I can't also get on the GameCube.  If it didn't cost so much I might get a PS2 just to play Dark Cloud 2.  I don't think the nGage is all that good, but I will wait and see about the PSP.  I just hope Nintendo's next handheld will play GameCube discs as well.  They could put their entire GameBoy, GBC, and GBA line of games on one disc.  I sure they won't, but maybe they could put all the SMA game on one disk.

Edited by - Luigison on 10/11/2003 9:50:25 AM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2003, 11:18:49 AM »
U make a good point Luigison.I'm not saying that the PS2 incredibly sucks because it's not a Nintendo system.I've owned 11 systems so far[really I'm serious].4 of those systems are Nintendo.The others are Sega and Playstation[and also Atari :] ].But why would Sony just now decide to make a portable system?GBA is the top-selling system right now.I think that Sony said that PSP will have the same graphics as PSOne.But they only have that for PSOne.There's a screen built in now.The reason I think that Sony is copying is because they're greedy.The PS2 is has sold more money than both GCN and Xbox's sales put together.Sony,in my mind is just trying to put the competetion out.Thats what I think.

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2003, 11:25:11 AM »
The reason most companies do anything is to make money. Do you think Nintendo developed the GameBoy without wanting to make money off of it?

-------

Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #3

"This is quite possibly the greatest cookie I`ve ever tasted."

Edited by - frostbite on 10/11/2003 12:13:02 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2003, 12:12:32 PM »
Every company wants to make a profit.  Nintendo was sued for price fixing and putting out the competition in Europe.  Nintendo lost and had to pay millions of dollars.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2003, 01:33:00 PM »
I HATE Sony and Microsoft!!!!!!

I'm very persistant when it comes to saying how much I hate Sony and Microsoft. I also had a headache that lasted for 7 hours so I'm in no mood to deal with anyone.

Bumper Stickers I''ve Read: Your Kid May Be an Honor Student But You''re Still an Idiot

Edited by - nintendofreak on 10/13/2003 7:40:45 PM

Deezer was here.

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2003, 01:33:51 PM »
Why?

-------

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2003, 02:09:37 PM »
Because those ***holes want to take away market share from Nintendo and everyone's being brainwashed by them. They're attacking Nintendo and making false claims. They're playing dirty against Nintendo. Their games suck major noodles comapared to Nintendo's. All the Final Fantasy games, Halo, all the DDR games, dot Hack, don't even come close to SMS. Now Sony is trying to replace GBA by tricking people with their fancy high-tech crap PSP. They want to make Nintendo go out of busness when they know that they suck compared to Nintendo. Sony should stick to making T.V.'s, and Microsuck should stick to making computers.

Bumper Stickers I''ve Read: Your Kid May Be an Honor Student But You''re Still an Idiot

Edited by - nintendofreak on 10/11/2003 1:16:31 PM

Deezer was here.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2003, 02:37:01 PM »
<sarcasm>Microsoft shouldn't make computers!  There just copying the other computer companies!</sarcasm>

If you don''t have anything nice to say, make sure you have something heavy to throw.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2003, 03:32:02 PM »
I have seen the horrid PSP. It is one of the STUPIDEST things. I know, I know, I'm extremely biased... but the thing sucks. A huge knock-off of Nintendo handhelds.

XBOX still sucks with the specs, Luigison. It may look all powerful, but if you read my review I wrote about it, then you'll change your mind, guaranteed. It's just a little long, so I don't know if I should post it... I'll do it later.

Stupid inventions- Ejector seat for helicopters.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2003, 05:01:38 PM »
nintendofreak, just so I know what I'm dealing with, how old are you?

-------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2003, 08:51:12 PM »
I think he's 11.
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2003, 08:38:58 AM »
I agree with you,nintendofreak.Sony is just trying to replace Nintendo with graphics and all that bloody gore actiony crap.Vids weren't supposed to be like that.Nintendo did have games like that[Primarily Nintendo 64].Now people just like violence.It's pretty sick.Its all people are into now.I bet of Sony had chance,they wouldn't even thank Nintendo.Nintendo saved video games WITHOUT["without" being the keyword]blood and gore and all that violence crap.

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2003, 08:53:56 AM »
I happen to think Sony and the PS2 rules. Look folks, I don't hate any system (as long as there not crappy, like Nokia N-Gage and Atari Jaguar). Also, Nintendo has made crappy systems also. The Power Glove was not a game system, but it was still pretty darn bad. Also, theres the Virtual Boy. Horrible, horrible system. I'm not saying Sony and  Micrsoft don't make any mistakes. Sony really needed to work on PS2's graphics. There to sketchy and triangular. Microsoft's Xbox mistake was having weak launch titles (Except for Halo and Munch's Oddesy). Also, Microsoft and Sony REALLY need to work on there sports title. Compaired to Madden and ESPN Football, Gameday and Fever are just un-impressing foot notes. Also, out of all of the game companys, Nintendo and Atari have made the most mistakes. I'm sorry, but it IS true. Just play any game for the Atari Jaguar or Virtual Boy. You will either be bored out your mind, or have major nightmares evey night.

---------------------------------------------

Super Mario Moonshine. HA HA!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2003, 05:36:55 PM »
Alucard,did u know that PS2 and GameCube are both 128 bit in graphics?I know Nintendo has made mistakes.What do you mean by sports titles for Xbox and PS2?PS2 has Madden and all that other stuff.All I'm sayin is that Sony shouldn't copy GameBoy.All the copies have failed.Take N-Gage or whatever.PSP will most likely fail like all the others.

Print