Print

Author Topic: The copy..........  (Read 4735 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2003, 08:16:09 PM »
Alucard, I was talking about how Sony is trying to replace Nintendo and how much they should be failing at it. I wasn't talking about Nintendo's flops.

Bumper Stickers I''ve Read: Your Kid May Be an Honor Student But You''re Still an Idiot
Deezer was here.

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2003, 07:33:40 PM »
Well, Killa, you got a point there. All handheld systems have failed to be as or more popular than Gameboy. But then again, all system failed to be as or more popular than Nintendo systems period. That is, except for Sony and Microsoft systems. You see, the way Sony's going now, it's PSP may be a smash. I'm not saying it's going to put Sony out of buisness for sure, but still. And Nintendofreak, stop acting like Sony and Microsoft are terrorist. There not trying to put Nintendo out of buissness. You REALLY need to understand that. If they were trying to put Nintendo out of buissness, the Big N would go to drastic measures (DVD playable, part TiVo, etc).

---------------------------------------------

Super Mario Moonshine. HA HA!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2003, 07:45:26 PM »
Well, I can see exactly where Sony is coming from here. I mean, Nintendo has dominated the handheld gaming market. Sony has a solid following with the PS2, and because of this, Sony thinks it can roll the dice with the PSP and take something from Nintendo that has never even come close to having been challenged before. Sony is, in my mind, making a smart decision with the PSP. I mean, Nintendo fanboys will hate it because it'll surely take a chunk out of the GBA market; Sony fanboys won't have to buy Nintendo to get decent handheld games.

So, don't hate Sony; it is merely being competitive. And I cannot pass judgement on it until I'v seen it. The N-Gage, on the other hand, will fail miserably with its 20 something buttons. I mean... I just don't think it is that good.

Stupid Quotes: (5th edition)
"I`d like to buy a vowel. An N?"
~Contestant on "Wheel of Fortune"
~I.S.~

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2003, 07:04:55 AM »
I also think N-Gage will fail. I have seen reviews in magizines (EGM and GameNOW to be exact), and they both said it sucked. Searves you right, Nokia. Trying to make a handheld system.

---------------------------------------------

Super Mario Moonshine. HA HA!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2003, 11:56:13 AM »
Well, it seems to be failing well enough all on its own.

N-Gage Sales Report

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2003, 04:07:36 PM »
Killa, Nintendo copied handheld Pong! If you don't like sony, don't ever buy a Vaio computer, don't buy a Wega flatscreen TV, don't buy a walkman/discman, don't buy a NetMD, Don't buy any Sony appliances! How come as your sadib100 account you were asking why people liked mario so much and how you didnt see what was so great about mario. What are you trying to accomplish here?!?!?

Print