Print

Author Topic: The PS3  (Read 4397 times)

« on: October 14, 2003, 04:53:13 PM »
In a GameInformer magazine,I saw what it might look like.It wasn't a rea-life systmem in the screenshot.It was actually a simulation of it.It looked like a N64 because of the four controller slots.In other words,Sony's second copy of Nintendo!

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2003, 06:36:33 PM »
Once the PS3 comes out, your name will become outdated. Just another reason to think less of you.

-------
Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #3

"This is quite possibly the greatest cookie I`ve ever tasted."

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2003, 07:00:09 AM »
Futhermore, I do believe that the first PlayStation is actually a copy of the Super Nintendo Entertainment System.

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2003, 07:55:53 AM »
Actually, the first research-variant of the Playstation was a SNES with cdrom. The one they started selling, though, was something new, though the technology resembled the SNES.
And yeah, I don't know what all this business about hating this or that is good for. I mean, do you hate your computer for being something else than a Nintendo system, huh?
I own a GP32, filthy me, but I do emulate NES on it. WHAT THE "#¤% IS THE DEAL, GOOD PEOPLE? >:(
---------
Nihao! :D

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2003, 08:40:59 AM »
I already know of that old, unknown project, I even know it involved Philips in the deal...
That's why I said that about the the first PlayStation...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2003, 01:20:54 PM »
I was just yelling at the world at large. <:/

Edited by - Tokikenshi on 10/15/2003 12:24:51 PM
---------
Nihao! :D

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2003, 04:14:46 PM »
i am unbyast. tho Ps2 and exbox SUCK! The're Gay! dont by them cuz they SUCK! bcuz umm every1 copied nintendo.bcuz of the fillips thing.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2003, 05:46:55 PM »
*Laughs*

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2003, 08:50:43 PM »
LOL frostbite good one! And it better not be called the PS3. That will be too un-original. The Panasonic 3DO was the first system that had 4 controller ports but it was an extension bought seperately. Then the N64 did it, then Dreamcast did it, then XBOX did it. Of course the PS3 is going to do it. Is Playstation supposed to only support 2 players forever? Think before you speak!

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2003, 08:51:17 PM »
Why did you say second copy?!?!?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2003, 08:57:20 PM »
He said "second copy" because Sony made a knock-off of Nintendo handhelds, the horrible PSP.

BTW, the PS3 will be called the PSX. The only reason it was made was because they knew that Nintendo was better and it that it sucked. I hope the PSX fails. I bet it STILL won't be as good as the GCN. They'll just add retarded DVD players and all of that other crap that makes it farther and farther way from being a true GAME system.

the secind rurel of suces:
 Never hire uvg to be your lawyer and speak for you...
the thurd rurel of suces: Never let uvg write reviews for your site...
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2003, 09:31:38 PM »
Don't think the Gameboy or the Game&Watch is the first Handheld system ever. You forgot about handheld Pong circa 1979.

Why would it be caled the PSX? The first Playstation was called the PSX!

Edited by - *~*Stealth-LinK*~* on 10/20/2003 8:32:50 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2003, 09:55:31 PM »
"Just another reason to think less of you."

Developing a caste system in order to admit one's 1-dimensional feelings of self-superiority against another's independent feelings is considered to be immensely similar to bigotry and should therefore be prevented.  In Kindergardener's terms... That wasn't nice!  You should say you're sorry and give him a hug!

-----------------------------
Luigi likes to flirt in his backwards shirt!  Yay!

Edited by - Markio on 10/20/2003 9:12:45 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2003, 11:21:58 PM »
I think more of Killa for saying that in his post. They have made so many knockoffs and succeeded at all of them when they shouldn't. I got my first system, a N64 when I was 7. At that age any kid will stay with the brand he or she first bought.

Bumper Stickers I''ve Read: Age Is a Very High Price to Pay for Maturity

Deezer was here.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2003, 08:10:20 PM »
But who listens to you, anyway, nintendofreak? :-P
That was a joke.

Print