Print

Author Topic: Which buisness is gonna die?  (Read 2077 times)

« on: October 18, 2003, 07:00:54 PM »
I KNOW it won't be Nintendo.Sony might fail with PSP.If Microsoft fails in vids,they can continue making computer games.I like Microsofts computer games.Like AOE2 and Zoo Tycoon.Sony will most likely fail with PSP BIG time.I think it'll have PS1's graphics and junk.

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2003, 08:58:27 PM »
I think it's about time you woke up out of your dream world and realized that none of what you said is true.

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2003, 10:01:41 PM »
I was about to say...

I''m the chef of the Fungi Forums!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2003, 03:36:39 AM »
You know what? Uptil now, I still cannot believe that SEGA, Nintendo's oldest big competitor, stopped making consoles!!
I miss the old Nintendo vs. SEGA days...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2003, 04:14:40 AM »
Nintendo might restructure its business-plan, but I'm sure they won't stop with hardware. I mean, they own about >90% of the worldmarket of handheld videogame systems. Sega didn't have this kind of fallback...

---------
Nihao! :D
---------
Nihao! :D

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2003, 04:11:57 PM »
32-64 bit polygons? That's pretty freakin good for a handheld system! MICROSOFT IS NEVER GOING TO FAIL! THEY ARE THE CREATORS OF LIKE EVERYTHING COMPUTERS!

Print