Print

Author Topic: Mario lives forever?  (Read 2521 times)

« on: May 05, 2005, 04:55:46 AM »
Hey everyone, it's another favourite topic. I was wondering, whats the interseting Mario or Nintedo game you like. My favourite would have to be Mario and Luigi Superstarsaga. I think its great because its never ending. Except that they can make it longer. So tell me whats your favourite Mario game, and I'll start a conversation and you follow on saying any word or sentece you want to continue. And anything that comes to mind, I'll start Why is Luigi green, thin and Mario is fat and red?

Frostmourne hungers,
I serve the Frozen Throne
No one orders me around
For the Lich King

Edited by - Ringsonic on 5/5/2005 4:06:37 AM
let''s a go
Yeh ha
Go luigi
mmmm! bananas mmmm!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 06:09:50 AM »
" I think its great because its never ending."

Wha? Are you confusing M&L with this?: NeverEnding Game

Time slowed and Reality bent.

But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2005, 03:38:49 PM »
"I think its great because its never ending. Except that they can make it longer."

Doesn't that defy some law of physics?

"It''s impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2005, 10:23:34 PM »
Before creating a new thread, you could just search for similar ones such as this
or maybe this
or this
or even this!
These threads are getting really repetitive.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

Sqrt2

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2005, 06:29:58 AM »
Mario lives forever? Only if he doesn't run out of 1-up mushrooms!

If at first you don''t suceed - destroy any evidence that you tried in the first place.
AA fanboy and proud!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2005, 03:24:06 PM »
Nameneko, those threads were all about different genres, not just specific games. However, Aarom11's topic did ask about favorite game. These topics do get old...it's not like no one's ever posted something about favorite RPG or Advance. Still, there's the fact that they sometimes get deleted eventually or fall off the bottom of the list after a year. Of course, there's the "View old Topics" topic, but we have to try to keep that one alive.

Tweet! Any Questions? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2005, 03:49:33 PM »
...alright, since basically none of you are helping move this topic along, I will.  My fav. Mario game has got to be Super Mario 64.  Mario's jumps were far better in that one than in Mario Sunshine, and the levels were awesome.

If Toad is a mushroom and a mushroom is a fungus and a fungus is a decomposer, can we say that Toad is a decomposer?
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Print